About the Introductions category

Tell the community a little more about yourself. It doesn’t need to be private stuff, just a few things like:

• what’s your social media experience
  • are you using any social site in particular
  • any success with it?
  • what do you expect to get from our community?
  • what do you think you can offer our community?
  • anything else you want to share
4 Likes

- Who am i

Danny, allready 40 years old, living in the Netherlands. Owning a company in the financial sector for the last 12 years. Having a great, small, team that let’s my company go on autopilot. But not having any satisfaction and challenge there anymore. So i was searching for a new challenge. And thats IG!

- what’s your social media experience

The usual. Using it in private but only FB. Last three months im in to Instagram and learning every day. Started to spam and earning some money with OGADS. But i wanted something more, wanted to learn and build a steady side income from it. So now i am building ‘‘normal’’ accounts to sell them.

- are you using any social site in particular

I am only using Instagram now.

- any success with it?

Yes, i think so. Started eight weeks ago building some accounts in some niches. Having a salesthread on Blackhatworld forum. First 2 weeks i sold 14 accounts. Learning so much now from this community. My accounts are so much better then a few weeks ago. Engagement is going to the roof!

- what do you expect to get from our community?
To help each other. I believe in Karma. So i help others, and i get so much help back!

- what do you think you can offer our community?

My little knowledse about IG. I can and will share all me settings that works. Also, for beeing a entrepeneur for so long and i think i can help others that are struggeling with ideas.

- anything else you want to share

A big LIKE to the MP guys and girls! Loving there passion, support and the price of the software;)

1 Like

come on guys! And girls? Who is next?

Hi all, very very new to MP. I’m Colette and I have my own Kleeneze and K-Life business from home. I work a lot online with my customers through Facebook and Instagram. I’m also in the process of setting myself up again with Twitter and LinkedIn

If you fancy having a browse in my Facebook group, Colette’s Cozy Corner.

Many thanks, Colette

Hi Danny, nice to meet you. I’m a Dutchie living in Berlin :slight_smile:

Hi all! Newbie here looking to learn the lingo. :nerd_face: