Account active but “no user found” when forgot password

I am literally going through the same thing and it is so frustrating that I want to cry. When I try to log in to Instagram using my username and password, I get an error saying “We Detected An Unusual Login Attempt”. I then have the only option of “Get Help Logging In” which brings me to the FAQ page. Then I tried to go back to the main page and hit “forgot password”. I try entering my email and phone number for recovery, but it says No User Found. Then when I tried my username, it shows my account picture, but then says to “Please Reset Your Password Through The Username Option On The App” which only brings me to the FAQ page and on the app as well. I’ve tried countless attempts on multiple devices, apps, and even had others try it who said they can see the account picture, but can’t log in. Everything brings me to the FAQ page which does nothing! I can’t even submit any reports/appeals because there’s no option to. The account is active, but seems like everything associated with it disappeared. Any help would be appreciated!! Please help me get my account back!!!

Hi, been having the exact issue since January. My Google search brought me to this page. Please kindly help a sister. If the person that helped you can do mine, I don’t mind paying at all. Please :pray: I hope to get your reply soon. Thanks in anticipation.

Honestly there are I believe only 1 or 2 methods of getting around this.

1. Use someone who has access to a media portal to push the reset password to your email.

2. (Unlikely method), if you have contacts in police department for cybercrime, they can write a letter to them.