Account banned - My Instagram Account Was Deactivated - what to do?

Hi,
Short story.
Account was banned 1 year ago for botting, I got it back 1 month ago.
Account has no nudes, copyrights strikes, or anything similar - not even botting.
Account got banned today - probably for mass story views ( other 100 accounts were just fine )

I applied from app, on the application asked me for valid passport - I sent it and waited.
Got reply this email:

------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Thanks for your response. To confirm that you’re the owner of this account, we need you to reply to this email and attach a photo of yourself holding your government-issued photo ID.

Please make sure that the photo you send:

• Includes both your hand that’s holding your ID and your entire face
  • Clearly shows your face in both the photo and the ID
  • Is well-lit, and is not too small, dark or blurry
  • Is attached to your reply as a JPEG file

Once we receive and review a clear image of you and your ID, we will permanently delete your attached identification documents from our servers. Thanks in advance for your understanding of this security policy.

To learn more about the types of ID we accept, please visit the Help Center:

I took photo of my self with the same passport, high quality and all their rules, got this reply:

Hi,

We can’t give you access to this account or continue with your request because we haven’t received an acceptable ID that matches the information listed on the account.

Thanks,

Juan

After this I took better image with same passport and waiting for answer.
Now what I want to know:

1. should I just wait for reply with the new photo?
  2. should I apply again with the same email and wait for reply?
  3. should I apply again with different email and use my passport like I used?
  4. should I apply with different email and use my friends passport and face?
  5. should I apply with different email and make fake passport that matches the name of the user on Instagram?

What are they looking for?
Do they really care for name on passport which has to be similar to name on histogram?
Do they just want to see you are real person on HQ photo and your document?
What should I do next?
What would you suggest to recover the account?
Account has no images of me and the name is different, but its personal account.

IF YOU DONT HAVE EXP OR KNOWLEDGE ON THIS TOPIC DONT REPLY

Hey there. I would wait until you are level 2 as there are some guides to help you in that section of the forum. I have unbanned thousands of accounts using these methods.

1 Like

this is the replay I got after I sent my pic + passport
Hi,

We can’t give you access to this account or continue with your request because we haven’t received an acceptable ID that matches the information listed on the account.

Thanks,

Juan

Don’t worry, fill another appeal form and send them.

1 Like

Hey,

I wouldn’t care what they are looking for.
Most of those safety policies look like they were made up on the run, for example they asked for utility bills, and I sent them those utility bills, when nowhere in my account it says what company it’s connected to and it worked.
Personally I wouldn’t give them ID or passport, they are more blackhat than most people on this forum, I simply don’t believe they will delete it from the system.
Go with hacked account method, get your dates correct, make sure which mail was used and what device. Photos of your face with card and a hand also work from time to time, I always make stupid faces and it works, even if you run food page.
Good luck.

just keep trying bro and try my tool also maybe it can help you

the best tool to Reactivate any Banned or Deactivated Instagram account

Same Here That’s Annoying Me. I got Approval and my Facebook account. Same picture. How come for sakes