Account disabled after changing proxies

Hey guys, after chaning all 50 proxies from highproxies to ssl one account from one client with 8000 subs got blocked, it is a dance school with 700 f/u daily and 300 like exhange that they get on every pic, no likes given… Im very frustrated cause this is my first case that my client got blocked and my pants are very wet now… Do you think i should go back to highproxies?

Blocked or disabled?

1 Like

disabled… i thought blocked was the same word

try to get it back , it can be a long process , but since it’s a client account it’s totally worth it .
you probably shouldn’t have started action on accounts directly after changing the proxies .

1 Like

do this could took days/weeks with trying to every time got it back?

it can take up to months my friend , but who knows maybe you are lucky and you can get it back in a few days .

1 Like

Do you think it is cause i changed the proxies from yesterday to tomorrow, or that every pic they posted gets 300 likes extra from like exchange?

like exchange can never be cause your account to be disabled add fake likes/followers to that ,
it’s probably beceause you didn’t let your acconts rest after changing the proxies .

2 Likes

Do you mean with rest to take some days off from jarvee or to start all the settings from 25 and step them up 25 daily to get again to 700?

Could be because of the 700 likes on a new IP.
IG doesn’t like big changes.

Should be able to get it back in a few days, especially if it’s a genuine business posting real content.

1 Like

You will be able to get it back don’t worry. As long as its a legit account without CPA or blackhat stuff on it you can get it back just appeal the ban. Why did you change from highproxies to SSL?

Also by “my pants are very wet now” did you mean you pissed yourself? :thinking:

3 Likes

Did you have any action blocks prior to change or phone validations?

Did you get phone validation when changing the proxy?

1 Like

this was a joke bro and yeah this account was legit i think it is my vault that i go direct all in

1 Like

You’ll be able to get it back! Search for that here in the forum, you’ll find answers on the best way to do so!
Also you should always do a light warm up when switching proxies! :wink:

2 Likes

i thought i can repost with the proxies from ssl normal pictures and dont have to make them as a video and get less like blockages, now i have some shit

Is a light warm up to put every day 25 more or 100,200,300,400… ?

1 Like

I would actually recommend mobile proxies, ssl is not that good imo for that pricepoint…
I would start at 100 and go 50 up per day, but depends on many factors… You’ll have to test for yourself :wink:

I have the highproxies still 10 days, do you think i can switch again to highproxies? Or do i need when i switch the ip again to highproxies again a warmup?

Don’t use highproxies if you’re managing clients’ accounts lol…
Use residential / mobile proxies

What is wrong with using highproxies on clients accounts? And where do I get mobile proxies set up, do there are officially pages for that?

1 Like