Account recovery without email/phone

hoo 1M account now its understand
what niche is your 1M account?

Personal page

1 Like

All you need to create an account are characters… I’ve created multiple accounts using snwksjdnejwisjdjeieje@gmail.com (fake non registered emails) and the accounts were created successfully… the only issue with that is after a while IG will ask you to verify your email, which is when I link to a real email account

2 Likes

Any success with appealing?

Not as of yet. I keep receiving the “your account has been disabled. We disable accounts blah blah.”

1 Like

Great that you’re receiving replies! Remember the key is persistence keep, keep & keep sending appeals, then soon enough you will eventually get your account back. And if you stop getting replies change your email and use a different one.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

As @Thandir pointed out, don’t give up. Sooner or later it will happen. Even if it takes a year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or longer :wink:
Quitting is for losers , I just wonder how many fake emails I will have to create over this wait period

1 Like

Oh so you think I should wait until I don’t get angy more replies to switch emails? I thought you meant that I should switch every time they reply and say they can’t recover the account

2 Likes

As someone that gets above 1000 rejection emails from Instagram every day I can only confirm that :smiley:

But for some accounts it is worth the wait.

As long as they do respond, you can keep the email. If you are getting paranoid, you can switch them out from time to time. Initially we always assigned 1 email per account (to make sure it does not get re-used). But now we switch up the emails once in a while to make sure they don’t get rejected because of the email address.

2 Likes

You sound like you really know your stuff! Have you ever recovered an account that was never linked to an email/phone number?
From reading your comments on other post I understand it’s possible to recover a disabled account, I’m just not sure if I’m in a different category because my account never finished being successfully setup (registered)

1 Like

Linked or confirmed?

Both. I used a fake email to create the page, and it was disabled before I ever confirmed/linked a real email to it

1 Like

Does that link to appeal expire after time? I have been filling it out but have not received a reply for over a week

1 Like

It should not.

Did you not receive the initial email or not the email with their verdict?

Nope, The link itself/appeal form will never expire (Hopefully) . However, if you aren’t receiving a reply (even when you’re changing your email) you may of been temporarily locked (through your username). Don’t worry if this is the case it should go back to normal in a week or so. This may of happened due to excessive appealing. Happened to me before quite frequently.

1 Like

Thandir Hi, do you mean that this “temporary Lock” goes away and the account turns back to normal log in within 1 week? I mean without verification over this “temporary lock” notification things go back to normal in around 1 week?

do you have a link of someone that will get it back for me . i have tried everything but am having not luck

Unfortunately you’re the only person that can, keep appealing and you will unban it. Don’t give up! @DMM