Accounts are not running or did not reach the daily follow limit for 3 days in a row: possible reasons and solutions

ACCOUNTS ARE NOT RUNNING OR DID NOT REACH THE DAILY FOLLOW LIMIT FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW: POSSIBLE REASONS AND SOLUTIONS

Case 1: Temporary blocked

Sign/s: Red follow tool, not on red tool but the follow actions are more than 30 after a few hours past 12 midnight (definitely not a scraper-related problem so possibly a TB-related one)

Possible Reasons:

1. The account’s owner used 3rd party app to view statistics of the profile ( eg. Instafollow)
  2. Too many accounts are connected to one proxy. Suggested number of accounts are only 5 and it is advisable to use 4G proxies.
  3. Too many people connect to the same profile at once.
  4. Too many accounts are being accessed using the same device.

Solutions (must be solved if the account is in temporary blocked 2 days in a row)

1. Change embedded browser userAgent from Android to iPhone + Delete unnecessary logins in login activity of the profile.
  2. Ask the client if they did the above-mentioned possible reasons as to why the account/s got temporarily blocked and advise them to stop doing it.

Case 2: Scraper-related problem (must be solved on the 1st day the problem occured)

Sign/s: Yellow follow tool

Possible reasons:

1. Lacking scrapers (must be 1:1 ratio of main account to scraper)
  2. Aborted actions in the targeted accounts section (follow sources could not get results for the main account anymore)

Solutions:

1. Add scrapers
  2. Loosen up settings (tick off the unnecessary ones)
  3. Add more follow sources
1 Like

Thanks for sharing with the community :slight_smile: These could be some of the possible reasons for these issues that you mentioned, but probably there could be more situations listed.

Hey Tal. How are you able to run 1 scraper per main account? We require 5.

The only way I know is to mostly follow through hashtags and explore and only scrape data from competitors (not use tag scraper method)

You’re welcome. You’re right. There could be more that are yet to unfold.

1 Like

I have a ton of sources, but my accounts still never reach daily limits. One of them followed only 97 today instead of 170-200 :confused: It had enought time and sources. I don’t know how to fix it anymore.

@Leylaheyla Send me a DM with your settings + number of scrapers you use per main I’ll take a look

1 Like