Action blocked for LIKING!?

I understand what you’re saying. By the way, the numbers I gave we’re an example. Should have noted as so.
I don’t want to describe in detail, but liking settings go from 0 to about 80. Automation (JV), picks up a random number daily. I also don’t do the “newbie” 00:59am to 11:59pm, 7 days a week. Most actions go from 3 to about 5 days.

What I meant to say is that the actions, deal us, etc, haven’t changed in months. It’ll get blocked, and then after a few days, or 1 week it’ll go back to “almost” normal.

By the way, I’ve created some accounts for clients on proxies, others on their own phones. If running same exact settings, some will get temp blocks, others won’t.
I haven’t found a relation between proxy (non mobile) and phone app created blocks. Of course, I don’t use cheap proxies, but also not expensive. I use proxies all over the US, again, no relation to which get blocks or not.

I’ve also done full EB, full API, mixture of both, nothing that relates to why one gets blocked compared to another.

If there is anything that I believe is catching the algorithm’s attention, it may be that once the automation has started, it will be doing actions throughout the day. Yes, it won’t follow, like, view, or unfollow, etc every 15 minutes (depending on settings), but the automation will be doing something. I believe this is where it’s not human looking to the algorithm. When we rest, we rest.

Yes, know she can set timers for each action, but that gets time consuming when running hundreds of accounts and you need to make changes later on. Yeah, starting is easy, copy from a generic account. But try to make hourly changes 2 weeks later on hundreds of accounts without having the same start stop times for all. Hey, some accounts are based on East coast, others in Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco. Some start early in the day, others mid day. What? Have 10 generic accounts to be messing with? It’s a headache.

We don’t unfollow, like, view, etc every hour or 90 minutes. We do what we do and then rest.
Because of the delay and random settings of the bot used, after a few hours everything gets jumbled.

I wished that all actions would be stopped for X minutes every so many hours, and for a determined delay time set to all actions (example, every 2 hours all actions stop for 1 hour) etc., and make it look more human.

@Stiletto is the above stop all actions after X minutes something that could be implemented in a future update? Anyone thinks it’s a good idea?

We have something that can you can use to stop all actions multiple times during the day. It’s Night mode intervals:

I believe this should work for you. If not, let me know.

Thanks, that may work. I’ll test it for a week on a few accounts.

1 Like

Action block is just stupid, especially for something as small as liking or commenting! IG really got to fix this its just making growth hard for everyone.

1 Like

Another little thing I noticed recently…

They are now blocking me from removing a certain amount of followers.

I just found out that I have a ton of Mass followers on my account and I am searching them one by one by clicking my followings and typing in their username to remove.

Well…after removing around 7 or so people I get this message

And it wont go away no matter what. I have 2 phones, so switched over to the other one and it’s still giving me the same message.

It’s truly a shame how restrictive they are being with this app. I miss how Instagram used to be smh

In my opinion Instagram got a lot less strict in comparison to a few months ago. Not like 2018 and before but a lot less strict for sure.

About like blocks, yes there are much more than follows in general, also in the past, which I don’t understand as well. Instagram and Facebook they are so goddamn in need of engagement. Now they even promote their apps on Google/YouTube.

In general I found getting way less issues with actions when doing more actions at once with bigger wait times between operations. And when some settings work and you start getting blocks it can help to have some complete different set of settings to switch them when issues are coming in more frequently. So when the AI detects a certain pattern you can break through those roadblocks with using very low amount of actions per operation after using high amount of actions per operation and so on.

At least that helped a lot in solving my blocks.

3 Likes

It’s weird how some people can spam likes though. I haven’t gotten a like block on my account in months. Almost makes me wonder if I’m in a test group and will get retroactively blocked, like they did with follows

Is 20 per operation considered low?

Do you set the daily limit to max. 200 per day even when you use longer wait times with more actions per operation? So, the account will reach daily limit only after a few hours.