Action Blocks Via API In 4g mobile Proxies! Is it a new IG Metric or Just Hazard?

The past 48/36h a new wave of blocks has started and many had reported this here and elsewhere!! Personally, I got 30 accounts affected all running in 4g proxies ‘‘I don’t run more than 5/proxy at the same time’’
yesterday morning I woke up and all the 30accs are Follow, Like and comment blocked, after some manips I found out that via the EB there is no problem so I asked some folks and been told to reset the device Id, But figured out later that It wasn’t the right move, anyway I reset the Device ID for all the accounts and got about 50% working after that, along the day only 30% are working ‘‘performing actions via API’’ and today most of them can’t perform actions via the API!!

So what’s really going on,?

After some testing, 90% of the accounts can follow and Like via EB using this option:
But no comment as we don’t have this option yet in Jarvee!!

I have some old accounts still follow block since the 4th of June but can like and comment via API using Jarvee!! those are running on residential IPs

AND most Important I have other accounts in Datacenter IPV4 that can Follow via API but have some trouble liking and commenting, but here nothing new!!

The Question now Why can’t follow via API in 4g proxy but can do this via Datacenter and residential IPS obviously not 4G!!

Is IG using this metric to fight automation via 4G proxies??

Please tell me if you can relate to this and what do you think?

Thank you to everyone participating here to keep us moving forwar :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

This is what’s going on: Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]