Active Account but says No user found error - cannot reset instagram password

I used another browser and phone. it still happens to my verified IG page.

When exactly is that happening? When you are trying to login to account or when trying to reset your pass?

Does it return the same error if you enter the account email address instead of the username? What happens when you log in with the current password?

Is it really “active”? Can you reach the account by using https://instagram.com/username/ ?

you must be doing something wrong there, it could be your credentials, try what ossi suggests and log in using email and see how it goes.

It says Error, no users found when I use the email AND the user name. I’ve cleared the cache and tried from different browsers - still nothing. How can I contact you directly for more assistance?

It says Error, no users found when I use the email AND the user name. I’ve cleared the cache and tried from different browsers - still nothing.

yes, I can reach it there as well.

When i try to reset the password it says Error, no users found when I use the email AND the user name. I’ve cleared the cache and tried from different browsers - still nothing. When I log in it says password I entered is incorrect. then says it can send me an email to get back into my account.

1 Like

Could be possible you got hacked and the password and email got changed. Have you had any recent emails from Ig?

yeah, I think that’s the only explanation the account got hacked and you can’t access it using your old credentials.

If Insta says no user found then the account is disabled. You’ll need to go through their appeal system to get it back

Did you try asking them to send you an email to get back into your account? You should open their email from your mobile phone and click the blue Login button to log in inside the app directly, you will probably get asked to email/phone verify the account or change the password.

Yes, no response.

I’m still getting emails when someone follows me.

Thanks.

Yes. I get them all the time when someone new follows me.