Advanced Automation Strategy - Anyone else struggling with this?

Hey there! I’m really into Instagram automation for growing multiple accounts. Long time lurker here but decided to start this thread because I think I have a unique problem.

I learned a lot from forum discussion, internet tutorials, books, courses and I noticed that almost all the material out there is for beginners/intermediates that are starting out.

I’m currently growing some accounts using gmt2 with mixed results and I can’t find anything specifically related to more advanced scalable strategy for ig automation.

Anyone in the same situation?

1 Like

For starters you should upgrade to a new tool, something like Jarvee is definitely worth the investment.

As far as strategy itself, what have you tried so far?

3 Likes

I was.

I was only reading, fora, ebooks, youtube. I didnt take action.

Stop all that timewasting stuff;) Buy Jarvee, stop gtm2. You will see what Jarvee can.

I stopped all other timeconsuming stuff except this forum. 1,5 years later i make a fulltime income with some hours a week with Jarvee. Believe me, if i can do that, 99,9% of the world can. I am an IT noob.

Biggest and most important advice i can give:

JUST DO IT!

19 Likes

Hi all,

Kinda on the same stage and am looking for similar options as thread starter but have very minimal idea and confidence about how safe is it and what the investment can bring to one. Is there anywhere i can find more about which specific growth method which are cost and price effective be it automation or manual?
What are other recommended automation which are effective besides Jarvee? How safe are these automation programs actually?
Am currently facing a so-call pretty serious growth issues with manual managing accounts. All inputs and tips are appreciated.

Thanks for your replies, guys!

@ian In my opinion, Jarvee and GMT2 serve different purposes and for different price ranges.

Jarvee is specialized in growing a few accounts easily and with high results, even on multiple socials.

I’m working on a different strategy with GMT2 focused on monetization, through growings many accounts in a method that is automated and repeatable.

@dma0245 Great job for your results! You are right doing instead of reading all the time is the best strategy. :wink:

@dwm I wish that a similar in-depth course exist :smiley:
For now, all method and test seem really safe. You can try with GMT2 and few accounts and you will learn by trial and error. Good proxies and respect limit of F/U are very important.

@mbk485 As I write above, I have experience with GMT2 and not with MP. You have to find the right tool for your job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have both, dumping GMT2…I was only using for analyticals… Focus with Jarvee better and it will run circles around GMT2 or any other bot for that matter. You got piss poor filtering with GMT2 vs. Jarvee and GMT2 feature list is a joke…it really is.

2 Likes

Edited by @wortime, DM for reasons if needed.

1 Like

MP is closed. permanent. Just use Jarvee.

Agreed. Jarvee is to make money with there amazing options.

GMT2, with all respect, is for fun and analytics. Not for making money. You focus on monetization? With Jarvee you can get way better targetting and at the end, way, way better results!

5 Likes

removed

70USD / 150account instagram.
so if i need 520account running instagram i need to pay 70USDx3 = 210usd + 50USD = 260 USD? amazing price

1 Like

If you’re already growing accounts, then scaling is all about doing it with more accounts.

You won’t find much info about scaling, because all the info out there is focused on influencers with 1 to 5 accounts, nothing that helps you running 100+ accounts.

It’ll come naturally as you scale. I remember when I jumped from 30 to 70 accounts and it all felt impossible to manage. Good software with amazing features that take care of mostly everything for you is required, which is why everyone is recommending Jarvee.

2 Likes

many forget that Jarvee Support is the best of any other one out there. What good is software, if there is no support? One major update and you wait weeks for a smaller shop to fix it. One feature added to instagram, wait months to get it. See, those one man shops fixing, updating and coding…let them…they gotta make a buck…however Jarvee comes with a team of people folks – not one or two… a team. 10 bucks a month for some…unlimited accounts – not tested with thousands of accounts at a time…followliker is tested with thousands, however thats the past…today its a damn joke with them…

5 Likes

Yes, amazing! Imagine the money you can make with 260$ investment! Fcking nice, we know!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

MP is out of business, just go for jarvee!

3 Likes

Edited and removed.

Wtf are you doing?

Danny

Edited by @wortime

Seriously people?? Wtf.

i’ll put it this way… I would have Jarvee inked on my ass I love it so much. However my girl is a jelous one.

5 Likes

No problem @Alexnvo,

Just send her this link so she can change her name to Jarvee. Problem solved

4 Likes