All 10 of my Proxies Have Been Blacklisted

ipv4 ran out I think around 2012 with all addresses allocated… just a matter of time as mentioned above all(majority) of dc proxies blacklisted. IPV6 – that might get the cat and mouse game started all over again. don’t know but i think IPV6 has more than the 4 billion addresses ipv4 has.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for your suggestion.

Could you explain more about what you mean? I don’t really understand.

Have at least 10 accounts of your own that run stable for 4 weeks (doing all actions that you need). When having a proper setting you could run your clients even on cheap datacenter proxies (besides pic posting and likes). --> tho I would not recommend that.

From your post I read that there is a lot of room for improvement. Here in the forum you will find (through the search function) a lot of information on how to find a safe setting.

If your clients are paying customers I think you kind of owe them that you know your stuff to some extend. I don’t mean this in a bad way. Just do a lot of testing to find the right path for yourself. And once you know there will be less pressure from the outside.

2 Likes

340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456 IPv6 addresses

will be enough i guess

3 Likes

18 quintillion devices per subnet --> yeah is big

2 Likes

thank you – genetics :wink:
i better reduce my coffee…just saying

2 Likes

If these are clients then you should be using 1-1 proxies even on mobile. Target price $4 each.

Raw proxies can bring your costs down but also cause big problems if you haven’t used them before so avoid until you test this.

DC proxies are no longer a good option for clients.

1 Like

Also, make sure to participate in the community, this way you can get access to the marketplace and you don’t need to rely on a recommendation in the public part of the forum :innocent:

Write guides, do case studies, etc. People tend to give you likes for that, so sooner or later you can access the marketplace.

https://mpsocial.com/c/marketplace

7 Likes

Thank you for the response!

Finding this forum has been a blessing! I will definitely be an active member :blush:

Also…
I have submitted a ticket via the website link from @Doozy and I have in contact with someone from your team @HenryCooper

I have been asked to provide a list of client usernames before I can purchase mobile 1:1 proxies. I am just curious why this is needed? All due respect to your process…I just make my clients’ privacy a top priority, so I must ask.

Anyone is welcome to answer this if they know the answer!

A lot of proxy providers in the MPSocial marketplace do this to keep their IP ranges clean from trash accounts. They will cause problems over time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you that’s all I needed to know :grin:

which one do you use?

I run 75 accounts on Jarvee using Instagram proxies from Storm Proxies. They have been good and I have 5-10 per month that die and they replace. I use one per IG account and I do not rotate. They are $2 each if you buy 100 of them. $3 at lower quantities.
Enjoy!

hello,how are you

also i use storm proxy
but it is not so good

how many accounts for one proxy do you use please

Hi - I use 1 per account. They’re so cheap and why not do that??

Cheap isn’t necessarily good, there’s a reason for why they’re cheaper than others and it’s probably not to be nice.

1 Like

I agree about cheaper not been better but I haven’t had any issues so very thankful for that

Price is just that… a price. There are trash proxies sold @ $3-4 a piece… just the same as there are trash proxies sold for $0.50 - alternatively there are good proxies that you can buy for $1… it’s just the price they choose to sell it as. The whole “Instagram proxies” is a marketing move designed to be able to sell you proxies at a high price, when in reality they’re just private proxies that supposedly haven’t been used on IG, when in reality majority of the times they have been used on IG before and just resold.

Only true way to know the quality of a proxy is by testing it yourself. Not by what some website is trying to convince you, or by a vouch from a friend… because 2 people can be using proxies from the same source and have completely different results. Best thing is to buy a small batch, say 15% of the amount of accounts you plan on running… test them on those accounts for a good 96 hours and you’ll have your results. 24 hours isn’t enough to fully test a proxy.

2 Likes