Allow myself to introduce myself

Hey! Like many of you I’m new here since the June 4th wave.

I’ve been in the Instagram growth game for years now back when all you had to worry about was what you’re going to eat for lunch.

I’m glad that the IG algorithm shit show has brought us together because I’m a firm believe that there’s strength in numbers and it’s honestly comforting knowing you’re not alone and there’s a community of us for support.

Anyways hope to stay on here and contribute/help for as long as I can, good day all. :v:t3:

9 Likes

Welcome & happy to have you! You will love it here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you it’s a lot more helpful than I’d imagine and I love growing my network and connecting with y’all !

1 Like

Welcome, brother! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: Use search before adding a topic or asking anything :slight_smile: Take knowledge full of handfuls :slight_smile: Share knowledge and get involved in the forum life :slight_smile: Familiarize friends <3 And welcome to the team <3

1 Like

Glad to have you and your paraphrasing abilities on board! <3 :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! There’s a lot you can learn and contribute here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome friend. This is the biggest support group for hard times you can find, let’s weather the storm together!

1 Like

The automation community has never been this closely tied together as now. We need each other more than ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum bro :wink:

1 Like

Quiet a few people joined around that time! Welcome to the forum, great to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome :moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Welcome on forum :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum~!

1 Like

Nice to meet you bro!

1 Like