Alpha Media Giveaway Fraud

Here the link to the Thread ⚪ ALPHA MEDIA - Premium Giveaway Growth service for Personal & Business accounts

Started the service at the end of July on an italian profile. The profile was a personal account of an hot babe that love travel and all the content where personal. She is also a professional photographer.

The profile was completely organic and about 5500 and some more follower.
The audience was pretty much all Italian.
Since the service listed is about giveaway in t1 countries I tought to give it a try and bought the 10k package.

I started notice something strange since the beginning. The service was really slow and not fast as stated.
Since the beginning they were really slow and all that they where about to tell me was to wait.

Well. 3 months is enough to wait.

They provided only fake profile. Mostly from Philippines. And just 4500. In a few words I paid 400 € what I’d buy in any smm panel at 4,5€.

So I’d like a refund now. !

Attached the screenshot of the last WhatsApp conversation.
Is in Italian but you’ll see that is just me writing. The only audio was him telling me to wait.

q
I also attach the statistic of the profile now so you can see what kind of follower they provide. !
IMG-20200930-WA0006|230x500
Hoping that this will help.

Seller has been notified. @Successboy You have 24 hours to respond and start working on the issue with the buyer.

Shitlist rules:

Since we feel there’s a need for some accountability from the sellers so here’s a subsection - The Shit List - where buyers can complain about bad services. Should this happen to you from a service listed on the Mpsocial Public Marketplace here’s what to do.

Here are some general rules that you need to understand first!

1. All threads listed here should only be about services listed on the Mpsocial Public Marketplace.
  2. Before opening a shitlist thread please make sure you make all the effort you can to amiably solve your problem with the seller. Wait at least 72 hours to hear back from the seller, provide all evidence you can to sustain your case and inform them you are going to create a shitlist.
  3. If you are not directly related to the situation and did not have a problem with the seller please do not interfere!
  4. Do not post personal information in the thread. Do not post emails, accounts, passwords, phone numbers, real names and so on. Neither of yourself nor the seller, if you have them.

How to create your shitlist thread

You must state your case as clearly as you can in your first post. Include all the evidence you can: logs of conversations, screenshots, links to the accused members profile, links to any posts related to the dispute, and the resolution you are looking for ( pay attention to nr.4 above, no personal information)

Final warnings before creating a shitlist

1. Mpsocial or it’s staff/admins are not liable for your losses. Your business decisions are your responsibility, due diligence should be a vital component to any transactions. While we are not responsible for your losses, we will do our best to prevent, respond, and mediate applicable situations.
  2. Do not open a shitlist just to discredit someone, if you try to do this just for fun or simply to annoy someone you will be banned. This is serious, everyone’s time is important and someone will have to waste time to check everything and make a decision. Sometimes it’s a good idea to take a moment and breathe, shitlists should only be opened if the seller actually wronged you, not because the final result isn’t exactly as you expected.
  3. If you are the seller and the buyers claim is found to be true you will have to do your best to resolve the problem, otherwise your thread will be closed. Also, if you reach 3 shitlist threads over a period of 6 months and they are found to be true your sales thread will be automatically closed and you will be denied any other new sales threads.

Sorry, for the late answer, we’re not using this forum as core business.

We was in communication with the buyer…
Followers are international also italian, USA and germany.

As already said via whatsapp will be fixed in 2weeks.

Seller didn’t contact me and the followers are all in t3 not in t1 as stated from the seller. See the screenshot. Italy is because my client is italian

1 Like

Since @Successboy didn’t even bother to try to sort this out, he has been banned and the sales thread is close and unlisted.

Sorry, it didn’t work out for you @roquentinhaller .