[AMA] Ask Me Anything About MY Experience With Jarvee

hey Boris, thanks for asking :slight_smile: Are we still talking about Instagram account?

Yep :+1: thanks!

For warming up, I try to go into skin of a user that really just created his IG account. :smiley: Instagram likes human behavior. He will do the basic stuff, add a profile image, bio. Then he would follow few users, but not too much to look like a fool :smiley:

Then he would do few likes as well that day and then maybe would watch some stories. First week he would probably just do this. Then next week he would be like hmmm, it’s time for me to show something, I can’t just watch other’s content. He would probably post his first post then. After that he would maybe post a story from time to time and so on. After a month he would feel like an experienced IG user and then he would start doing more actions without shame :smiley:

First, hope that these accounts have their own proxy :slight_smile: would this account be used for scraping, just for growing like some specific niche, or some business account?

Thanks, sounds good. So basically, you check back on your accounts every week and add more settings.
Scrapers, I don’t really nurture that much. But some higher quality child accounts for sure.

I always like to start slowly the first week with just few actions. 10 - 15 follows per day, 10 - 15 likes per day so that they are spread through the day, you get my point. Then if all goes well, after a week I would add just a few more actions to this. There is always at least 8 hours night mode set.

If all goes well after a month, then I would increase settings. If after this month all goes well, I set the account to do more action, but that’s never too aggressive, for example, if we are talking about follow tool, 100 - 150 follows per day.

I use scrapers for these accounts of course.
I use full API emulation for these accounts, and sometimes it happens to switch to do some actions with EB, but not to only use EB.

Options from advanced profile settings are check and usually set as default, delays for errors, delays for when a certain value is exceeded and enable api limits option. Sometimes I play with them, usually to make them more strict of course :smiley:

Great thread @Bianca :slight_smile: Do you use need to use proxies to create those yandex emails? How many accounts can you create with one IP?

Hey @ossi, thank you for the question. I just created two account with this service so far, didn’t do it on a larger scale to be able to tell you these details :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are your tips on posting content with JV for IG?
Campaign settings, timing, tags etc.
Thanks!

Does mass story viewing works in 2021 ?

This is really hard to say in general, it depends on the account, time of the year, depends if you are referring to a real business account or some random account that you would grow…

If it’s some kind of niche, repost type of the account where you don’t post your content, then I would post at least once per day, if the account is bigger, then two times per day (you can mix images and videos), tag original content creator and use all possible relevant hashtags.

If you are managing some type of real business account, you need to be consistent and post only good quality content, not just post anything. 2-3 relevant posts per week should be okay in this case. Use only relevant hashtags for that topic and for your type of business, and product. Don’t have to do all 30 hashtags. You can even create some of your own hashtags that will be recognizable for your profile.

You can try to google some timings for that specific country if it’s a local account, or if it’s a global account you can google some general top timings for that social network :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped doing that for a long time, so I’m not sure really, don’t have knowledge to tell you if it works or no now, sorry about that.

Please Can I direct message you?

Hey @BlueStrawberrys, please ask here and if I have some knowledge about that topic, I’ll help you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do u plan your weeks ? Do u use excel?

Am I doing okay with my plan lol I like to know where I am heading

Day 1 unfollow 4 total spread out into 4 intervals 1 like
Day 2 unfollow 58 into 4 intervals 10 likes
Day 3 unfollow 86 into 4 intervals 12 likes
Day 4 unfollow 8 into 4 intervals 4 likes
Day 5 unfollow 97 into 5 intervals 6 likes
Day 6 unfollow 43 into 4 intervals 8 likes
Day 7 unfollow 13 into 4 intervals 4 likes

So it’s an account that’s had a weeks block and I want this to be like a unfollowing warm up, then the following week I will go back to following.

Am I getting this Manuel stuff or am I doing bad?

Excel is always good solution, it can help you to get organized and I mostly use excel for creating my plans.

But creating your plans for these actions like this could take a lot of your time. Are doing your actions manually?

1 Like

Yeah, how would u suggest I plan? Having a headache trying to think

Well I’m doing everything with Jarvee, automatically. I would have a headache as well if I would do all of this manually :smiley:

Have you tried using automation?

1 Like

I always get confused with automation limits, I would u sell a service of setting up 1 account follow/unfollowing ?

Hey, I don’t offer this kind of service. But you can tell me more about the account, how old it is, if it’s using scraper account, proxy, etc and I can give you some suggestions for general actions for follow and unfollow for start.

hi Bianca, thanks for sharing. Appreciate it!

Can I ask you some questions?

1. How many actions(including likes follows and unfollows etc.) you do for a child/slave/new account for warming up? Especially for the first one week/month.

2. Do you scrape all the followers first and let the child/slave/new account to follow each one from the source? Or you just let them follow while scrapers are doing their jobs?

3. If scrapers die in the middle of a scrapping session of targeted competitors accounts, how do you manage new scrapers to continue their jobs perfectly?

Thanks in advance!