Amazing tip to get 30% follow ratio sources

I had exactly the same thought. And @Mimo [quote=“Mimo, post:19, topic:75760”]
To be true…it seems very suspicious for me !

How can you get 65K followers in one month without F/UF?

Those followers are either fake. Or its a huge page of millions followers. Or he has a solid army or slaves accounts! :sunglasses:
[/quote]

Thank you both for feedback. Much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Always happy to support! :sunglasses:

Reporting glitch. You see the 10k follower jump actually cover 4 days from 7/6-7/10.

2 Likes

Not fishy at all. Many ways to grow that much daily shoutouts being top

3 Likes

Shoutouts, viral content etc. Quite easy if you get one of those or both. Until you do u won’t believe.
I seen pages hit 100k in 3 day and 10k in an hour

1 Like

Nicely spotted! Yea I didn’t catch that. But the day before that there is a jump for about 7000 followers, but @Alexnvo says it doable. Nice results that is indeed. Thanks for heads up though

https://igblade.com/tinderjoke
this is a friends account. he has a 2 million page. his group has 25 million totaled.

shoutouts does this. he could easily grow this page to a mill but does not have the time.

Try to only follow people who’s following/follower ratio is a little greater than 1 (I do 1.05). People whose ratio is less 1 either have apps to unfollow people when you unfollow them or they are stingy with follow backs.

How do you get 65K with F/UF. lol. 1000+% follow back rate with 6K/30 days follow limit?

This is genius. When I have more free time, I will build a scrapper to do this.

2 Likes

True. This can help for sure!

how do you search for potential account that use f/uf ?

Appreciate the help but this isn’t a ‘secret’, this has been posted multiple times on the forum

Is there a faster way to find accounts that already use F/U?

I use shoutcard.com to filter people in my niche with under 50k followers (as over this they will more likely stop F/U) but having checked about 20 accounts on socialblade, I still haven’t found any with a high swing of followings daily.

1 Like