Hey guys.

Damn, look what a stupid thing I have found. :joy:

People are seriously bored… I don’t have words for this… :smiley:
Reminds me cat breading from South Park:

3 Likes

How to monetize this ? :joy:

2 Likes

lol :joy:
create meme videos from them, make them viral and you will get money on youtube :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, everybody now can monetized anything on social media especially youtube. Vacum cleaner sound for baby sleeping, instrument music for mommy sleeping, beach sound, water sound, etc.It’s real make money. :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, Alpacas are more fun. Start growing Alpaca accounts😂
This animals are so fcking expensive…

My friend lives on a farm. He once told me that 28 alpacas were stolen. I was very confused why someone is stealing an alpaca.
But they seem to cost about 10K/50K $ each…:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My wife is in love with Llamas and Alapcas since one took to following us as we hiked and turned out to be a local inn keepers pet who had gotten loose. The Alpaca loved hugs, and kept us company for miles until we got to a town.

5 Likes

At least it’s not goatse people are obsessed with.

On a serious note, that’s kinda crazy… but I get it, fainting goats were trendy years ago. They’re all pretty cute, so it makes sense.

1 Like

t’s actually a bit the same thing we do with accounts :joy:

We grow our accounts (promote links) occasionally we sell shouts and if they are big enough we sell it $.

He used these animals to mow his lawn, sold the expensive wool at his time and occasionally his alpaca was hired to fck other alpacas for $ 500 / $ 1,000 a time. When they became big enough they were sold for huge amounts! 10/50K Sometimes even around $100,000 each.

Stupid comparison but yet, if I had the money + place I would definitely buy a lot

1 Like

Watched those videos of alpacas. Can’t take it, laughing so hard. :smiley: :smiley:
Why the hell they cost so much btw? :open_mouth: