Any chance I can still get back this old FB account?

Hi mates,

I registered one FB account 10 years ago, then I almost forgot it. I only logged into that account few times several years ago.

I still remember the email (for registration of that FB account) and password. Unfortunately the email example123@yahoo.com.cn (because the email service provider stopped their service to all users) has been disabled. In those early days FB did not ask users to attach a phone number.

Nowadays if you want to log into a FB account on a new device, FB will send a verification code to your email or phone number.

In this case, I will not be able to receive verification code either by email or phone. Is there any chance I can still get back this old account? Thank you.

I can’t think of any other way to get the account back other than contacting FB somehow and you need to have some kind of verification that proves you are the account owner, the chances are slim but still worth a try.

Thank you Luca for your kind reply. Which is the right method to contact FB? To which email address or phone of FB?

Do you have any other FB account where you maybe use FB ads? Maybe you can contact FB this way and ask them about this account and how you could go around this situation. But you have to have some kind of proof that this is your account.

Thank you Bianca for your valuable advice. I do not have any other FB account running FB ads now.

We are trying to manage a FB account with FB ads these few days. We will see if it is feasible to get back that old FB account via this method.