Any good Affiliate network for Instagram?

I see that people talk a lot about cpa traffic on Instagram but not a lot on (affiliate marketing) i know they are the same but the most people i see use affiliation with Facebook ads,seo,Pinterest… What are the best affiliate network that have high payout that are very well adapted for Instagram ? Apart of Amazon as they have low payout
My goal is that i want to grow a very targeted account and then start promoting the affiliate link with a cloaker or a pre-lander

Also just a little observation i saw many threads on different forum do some journey and methods on cpa but nothing about affiliation on Instagram is there a reason ?

affiliation and cpa are the same thing

1 Like

Golden : adult niche

1 Like

Yes 100% agree just some little difference like on cpa you can do incentive offers while in affiliation there isn’t

Like dating ? I saw some pretty good affiliate network doing this but they mainly focus on seo i want to know some of the well adapted for Instagram especially if it’s some selling stuff and that have some good payout

1 Like

Adult is really overcrowded stuff but i think it’s really golden still, indeed

1 Like

Get your own girls to do adult and promote them and collect 15%.

CPA is pure affiliation stop it

Ok and do you know any good affiliate network well optimized for Insta ?

depends on what niche
why work with network? know you niche audience and offers? go direct

What do you mean by direct?

http://www.just-fucking-google.it?s=whats%20the%20difference%20between%20network%20and%20direct%20offer

The best way to see success in this is to know the products/services that the audience in your niche would need/use. When you have them, you could directly sign up for their individual affiliate programs and stir a portion of your blogs/videos or whatever in those products/service direction

MedCash for the adult niche was really good months ago - most babe pages were promoting their offers with great success. Haven’t used it for a while though, so I’m not sure what their offers/performance is like now.