Any HUGE Instagram accounts owners here?

Hey guys! Do we have some people on this forum which are having instagram accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers, huge engagement and etc? I would be interested to know, let me know please!

plenty of those here, including myself :wink:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that there are a couple of us around here, why don’t you drop your questions and we can answert them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plenty here. Some who have shared their secrets publicly.

Great place to be.

If you are looking for advice from them, please read the many threads on this forum & test them out for what you are looking for before reaching out with a potentially repetitive question.

They can help but won’t do your work for you.

If you are looking for a collaborative opportunity, would be valuable to directly state that in the OP :slight_smile:

Their time is valuable as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What do you consider as HUGE accounts exactly? :smiley:

yeah, we do have some big names here, what do you need exactly?

Hello guys I need any niche accounts, i just need them to be as big as possible and with as bigger engagement as possible. But I think if an acc is with minimum 100k and minimum 5% of engagement, is good to consider!

@Alexnvo has the biggest network in here I believe. @Ins you could always ask him and see if he has time or any interest. I don’t know if he uses his network for others than himself. But ask him. If anyone is an expert in networking and using shoutouts to grow on insta then he is in my oppinion.

2 Likes

there are bigger ones than me by far. I don’t use my network for others, or for services

1 Like

yep, for what?

Hey im still searching for someone who has at least 1 big instagram account in any niche. It should have hundreds of followers and big, active engagement. Please, let me know if someone has it. Thanks!