Any one got massive phone verification today?

Instagram keeps PVing and then disabling some accounts with unusual activity every Saturday & Sunday. It’s a routine sweep. It’s likely you’ll encounter some PVs on the same accounts in the next couple of weeks, then it goes away. Then it comes back after 3 months :slight_smile:

Nothing’s leaking. It’s just an outcome of unnatural activity, i.e. mass follow/unfollow. Let alone 1000, no real user follows even 50 people on a row. Why does some accounts keep getting it while others don’t? I am not sure. Randomness of the accounts getting PV suggests it might have something to do with user reports. Some users go through tantrums after you unfollow them. Just check your DMs to see it.

Long story short, nothing to worry about. If you get PV, then verify it. If disabled, un-disable it. The cycle of IG.

3 Likes

On accounts i bought, 4 month olds. When i put them on nee proxy i have to pv 3 times in a row:) then valid

1 Like

I think they take care of the process in the app, and everything web based is less important. I can understand why they block accounts. I can even understand why they block someone after asking a phone number. But cannot understand why something works in the app and not in the browser. It seems broken.

never used smspva, have my own sim cards

1 Like

How do you un-disable an account? Is there a risk that while I try to un-disable an account, they ban accounts that didn’t get disabled? thanks!

Please use the search button

It has happend to me few times, when I got massive pva on same accounts
after deep search I figure it out that, all of those account, I was run them on the same time, and they had the same amount of followings

1 Like

I did, but only running small number of accounts

Yeah i had a couple of account got phone verification…

yeah i got 20 pv today :frowning:

Lucky you! :wink:

I’ve got 5 today too, I’ve followed the steps to get them back with support, it keeps going in loop with the verification codes. Quite annoying for me and hopefully not for the clients.