Any one have Instagram Mastery 2.0 course?

Yeah, I do :slight_smile:

I’ll take a copy if it’s it possible :slight_smile:

Can someone share it? or send me a Pm? thanks

could i get one as well? cheers (:

Would love one too if anyone would like to share. Thanks!

even i would love it

I’d love it too :slight_smile:
I need to learn something more about IG because now it’s a grind for me :frowning:

Hey I want it too please send me link on jiosurisingh@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Hey please send me link of Instagram mastery 2.0
Thanks in advance

Hey, please send link of Instagram mastery 2.0
Thanks in advance

I agree with you. Many Instagram courses are designed to be complete beginners. Do you know good courses, which has a lot of value and goes into the depths of sales techniques?

Would be nice to have a course for advanced techniques like for people with over 100 accounts ect have never ran across one yet?

Hey, Roy.

I’ve recently found a very interesting guide from a famous guy (from another forum). It goes in a straight forward way to every basic to intermedium aspect of “Growth Hacking”

But courses, only a few. What I highly recommend you is to get into top tier selling courses and read A LOT of this and other Instagram related forums. It’s all there.

Can you upload the guide?

Thank you :slight_smile:
Yes, I already know that I’m surrounded with the best knowleadge you possible could find about Instagram Marketing with this forum. I just watch out everytime for something new to learn, and I mean if its really new. I skimmed few modules of some courses and 80-90% of the courses is very repetitive and basic knowledge. Thats okay and understandable because most of the buyers are new the topic.