Hey all!
I’ve launched a Kickstarter and raised 33% so far. Any tips for promoting my campaign?
Here’s the campaign I’m running (it’s a book I wrote last year): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dandanflood/unlimit-break-the-boundaries-and-become-superhuman?ref=1et87d
I tried boosting a post on my FB page with my campaign video but it hasn’t shown results yet.
I do not know whether this one tool whether can help you, it called traffic bot pro, which can boost website views and ranking.
Thanks, how specifically might I use it for Kickstarter?
Traffic Bot Pro may send or redirect visits to a Kickstarter campaign URL, but that does not meaningfully create backers unless those visitors are genuinely interested in the book. You’d need to use the campaign URL as the destination, then track referral traffic and actual pledges or conversions from that source to see whether it has any value. Untargeted or artificial visits mostly inflate view volume and can leave you with poor-quality metrics. Readers already interested in the book’s subject are far more useful than a pile of random clicks.