Any Undetectable Android Emulator For Instagram?

Yes phones are 100% better no doubt. I have used real phones so many times. But as I said needs time and expertise in perticular things to make it properly working.

I have an android bot which is undetectable.
Emulators all are detected - check safetynet from google before use.
Also phones are detected if used with uiautomator and shiot like this.

I am currently doing this with a custom solution. It works like butter
Barely any captcha and checkpoints

price for the android bot?

Hey
How much did it cost to create custom solution? Approximately.

You sure about that ? :slightly_smiling_face: I’m currently doing samething like you said and got no problem at all

cost me a bank, but I am not sure if I should release it to the public yet.
If there’s a demand I will think about it

You built an android automation bot that can run above instagram to automate tasks.
Did I understood you correctly?

It depends what you want it for. To make 100-1000s of accounts a day you will need a very advanced system and most people won’t know how to do this or won’t share as that’s a lucratice business.

I do all mine handmade with real phones, real sims, same ip I run them on etc. But only for my own setup. Its quite costly to do this way so no point in selling.

If you want to make lots of scraper accounts then get a bot. But for main or slaves you will have a hard time finding great accounts made. I havn’t found any bot made account’s recently that have done well as slaves.
Instagram knows.

100% ssure it is detectable.
Do you click with element.click() ? than easy as 1-2-3 to detect it.

1.It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid the detect. There must be difference between the emulator and real phone. 2.It is allowed to use the emulator to login the IG app, that is enough. For the automation, that is other thing.

all emulation is detectable. Speed. Hardware has a speed of light, the software has bus speed(cpu piping rate). It can be calculated if a ping takes much longer than say a hardware call – the software is exposed.

1 Like

The only thing IG can do when detecting automation is to block those accounts that is why it asks for verification usually.

If you are using proxies then IG cannot detect whose accounts are those. ​

hint build editor

is there such a thing as a IOS emulator out there that works?

I agree with you about emulators been detected, especially if the bot copy and paste actions, let’s say, into comments. Aka the bot writes at high speeds, which is not natural. However, I have been using a bot that automates the IG APP successfully. I have been careful not to over do it and it works great.

I’ve always used bluestacks without any problem