Anyone 100% Not getting action blocks?

we havent got any block from last one month even by doing more than 6000 Follow per month , we are doing everything manually

1 Like

I believe it is pointless to share ANY settings between each other. It was said so many times that settings that work for one account, doesnā€™t work for another and vice versa.
Also, please keep in mind that there is NO magic pill that will help you work without any issues with IG. Not anymore.

BUT also I believe that it is good to share our good results with each other in order to keep each other more motivated and stay tuned. It is important to share some details, some tricks (just not step-by-step manuals with copying each others settings).

Soā€¦ Iā€™m off for more than a week already as all my 200+ accs got 7 days blocks.
Tomorrow gonna start very slowly from the very beginning and Iā€™m going to keep moving and win this game :slight_smile:

Will watch the thread in order to see motivational posts from those, who do IG automation without issues :smiley:

7 Likes

Sounds amazing. Gonna try with one account by my own just to make it clear for myself.

An this sounds terrible :slight_smile: No way for me to do this with 200+ accs. No wayā€¦ Lol

What are the average results for slaves? I mean average daily F/U

I have something a bit less than 300 HQ bot accs and after Juneā€™s blocked had to switch to 4G proxies. And it is very expensive to pay each month for high quality raw mobile proxies for more than 250 accs. Could you please share some info regarding this proxies or point me to the topicthread with explanations that work for you. I have 1 LTE modem for the test and VPS far away. I need to make them working together. I need Jv to work on VPS in one country through the 4G modem I have in my country. Is that possible?

Will be glad to hear any help/advices.
Thank you in advance

Right now they just blocked me doing it manually 5880 follow-ups per month 196 per day divided into 28 follow-ups 7 times a day I donā€™t understand anything. How long will this new block?

your blocked from doing it manually?

Yes I donā€™t understand anything I just hope it doesnā€™t last a month like previous time

But what can you do with that? It certainly isnā€™t as robust as what we have?

As I said in other threads,
Iā€™m not getting action blocks, for real.

Last action block (AC) was two weeks ago. Did a little warmup and now is working flawlessly.

API only, 60 actions/hour (as said in this forum), huge interval delays between actions, different intervals between modules.

Doing F/UF+L same time, some comments and story viewing.

LTE+ eSim Proxies.

Donā€™t wanna seem rude but Iā€™m not going to share my settings since Iā€™ve spent many time testing, you guys need to test different configs till you make it, itā€™s not that difficult.

9 Likes

How many accounts do you have?

Absolutely understandable.

Still, I have a question :slight_smile: Do you use Jv?

1 Like

Currently 10:1 ratio, but planning to move 5:1 for better performance.

Yes I do, custom Device IDs and API Agents.

2 Likes

Hi were you using eb or api when ur 200 accounts get hit with 7 days block?

1 Like

Iā€™ve had 1 action block through manual F/U in the 2 months I have been doing it so far, and that was because I got a bit carried away.

1 Like

Can you share the proxy you use?

Do you mean, that you change the Device ID or you leave it, as Jarvee sets it up?

Custom made, modem.

1 Like

Iā€™m putting custom Android IDs, the ones used by some of my clients and when it comes to iPhone users, Xiaomi devices.

3 Likes

You get them all from Your clients or You generate them somewhere?

2 Likes