Anyone good with rooting phones or have better ideas for making accounts?

I used to create accounts with firefox fresh browsers + phone 4g + airplane + ccleaner + gmail + new browser user agents = maybe 1 out of 100 accounts required a phone verification. But it was maybe half a year, don’t know how difficult is to create accounts now.

Also, bought cookies off some seller (fb) and registered new IG accounts = no issues too

I always getting now : That code isn’t valid. You can request a new one.

Even if I turn off everything and just use 4G. Just what the heck? I don’t understand

outlook.com emails

maybe you are using virtual/voip/free numbers

What do you mean? I use real SIM-Card with 4G internet. Also I tried with two new operators. Still same error. I don’t understand the problem.

1 Like

I’m not asking about connection you use, but phone numbers you try to verify your accounts with :smiley:

I use EMAIL, not phone numbers. I even try with REAL IP from PC and still get this message WTF?!

track data and you will figure out what’s wrong. i track maybe 20+ stats when creating accounts. my excel sheet is crazy with all those numbers :smiley: randomize everything, spintax and stuff… now, maybe it’s a bit difficult to create accounts, don’t know, but there are always ways to create accounts

which data I need to track? I don’t undenrstand. Maybe oyu can give me your skype or anything in private message, please

maybe you are leaking some info that Instagram tracks… who knows

I use another PC too same error. Maybe problem with email? I don’t understand

nobody’s is behind your pc, maybe you leaked some data, there are a lot of footprints and touchprints. check the threads here on mpsocial about what data instagram tracks

Real IP ? I hope it’s a real one lol. Sometimes you need to close the app after this “Invalid code” error, then open it back again, and you’re logged in.

Try to change your email, also, to see if it bugs with an other email provider. Also, try to log these accounts on an other device (PC or phone, doesn’t matter). If it works, it means there are leaking fingerprints on your device that block this road. So from there, same reply : test, test, and test further to find your working method. We all have different setups, hardwares and strategies. What works for me / them / you, won’t obviously work for another.

Even if someone gave you the right answer/method that would by any chance fit your whole strategy, you won’t be able to resolve the next road block you’ll find. It’s like helping a kiddo to walk by grabbing him with the hand, and when it’s time to run, release that hand --> baby hit the railway :baby: :arrow_right: :tram:

Find your own path by TESTING, and you’ll find gold. Be ready to spend some weeks / months on it (if you don’t want to spend so much time on testing, then better off purchasing someone’s service).

1 Like

Look.

I used one pc with user agent switch, fingerprint, and a lot of other stuff with 4g phone with one provider. I get this error with code.

I used same pc without any fake info in firefox and chrome with 4g phone one provider and second provider + without mobile with real pc ip. Still the same error.

I used another pc with everything same and still error

But I used the phone with the same email + same 4g internet and code is accepted. What the heck?

After I tried root phone, change all details which phone can have like IMEI IMS and etc etc etc etc. Then Instagram again don’t accept code

I can make a new post if you like me to, on how to make accounts without any root. i have people making 150 accounts per phone per day everyday. basically its just a few settings on app cloner and a few sequence of actions.

Each account costs about 0.1$ for your phone number verification (This proce varies from provider to provider) and the rest is your work or what you pay to your virtual assistant

5 Likes

Yeah man, that would be good. I don’t need a lot of accounts, mainly just 10 or so a week. Was just going to manually make them on a phone and warm them up

I and many others I am sure would appreciate such a tutorial made by you on how to create accounts.
That would be great, when you have time for it, as the guides already in here are somehow out of date.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is where all you can do is really test. Once someone finds a strategy to create an account they won’t reveal their secrets (I’m guilty of this as well). My method may even be gone in a couple of weeks. You just never know. The are tons of “old ways” to create an account which will help you begin. You listed some good ones in the OP. My biggest suggestion is to look at each tool used to create an account and find ways to mimic a real human being and hide your digital footprint.

1 Like

I tried every xposed spoofing app I could get my hands on - at least 3-4 Device ID faker, some others I can’t remember anymore. They do the job but won’t be enough to bypass the creation as it returns “something went wrong. Try again later” error. All of those seem to have been fairly outdated and the latest ones I could find were like 2016-2018, no recent development. Unless someone did something late last year/this year? I would not go down that route anymore as it was waste of time.

I tried several roms as well, hoping it would be enough, but it wasn’t. Degoogling didn’t help either.

Xposed privacy - which hides all the details also did not work.

Unless you’re a developer or can afford one, with the current publicly accessible apps and tools it is likely impossible to do. All of these methods worked great before the mid summer last year.

this is pretty smart, might try that.

Hmm interesting, I tried App cloner last year but wasn’t able to make it work. Though I was changing a lot of settings rather than a few. Would also be interested to see what you’re doing to make it work +1

2 Likes

I already posted a guide, check once if its working for you

2 Likes

will do thanks!