Anyone have less blocks after switching off Henry Cooper proxies?

Pierre didn’t seem any different to me than other providers.

The raw mobile proxies are working for me for what I use them for.

I don’t use any HC 4g mobile proxies for clients 1:1 though.

2 Likes

Pierre seems too robotic to be a dick, never had a problem with support.

They no longer accept PayPal though, so they’ve lost me for sure.

1 Like

General speaking you will always “lift” blocks if you change device ID or switch a proxy. How long that will last and what implications that has, is a different story :slight_smile:.

@TrustYourConscience it is natural that people without issues do not open threads or post about how happy they are. Same goes with Jarvee. All the posts on this forum are about Jarvee issues, even tho you have a high percentage of people being really happy with Jarvee and not encountering issues.

From a provider perspective, I can tell you since the recent Instagram changes there are many people switching around between proxy providers, but barely I see their situation change, which makes me assume that especially after the update 2-3 months ago, the trust score priority switched heavily from proxies to the accounts.

If you are having issues with the Mobile Tier, maybe give the Raw-Mobile Tier a try. But please only switch proxies (does not matter where or from who you switch away) once you tested everything on the account level, otherwise you put yourself into an endless A/B testing hell. Especially now.

Regarding your question, if the proxies are “flagged” by Instagrams “algorithm”, no they are not. Otherwise our big US agency clients would have turned their back to us a long time ago, but on the contrary, they are buying more because a lot of the client management customers that people have seem to switch their boat.

I will let him know :robot: ( :joy: )

4 Likes

Can you mp me?

I have been using HC for some time and overall they have been good. I also use some other providers, and yes, they have some downtime here and there but overall have been strong.

I have not had much interaction with Pierre so cannot say if I’d want to get to know him more, but he’s been decent to deal with.

I pay with Bitcoin which is easier for me.