Anyone offering beast IG service ? i need IG 50 accounts ran

Hey guys im launching a website soon based around 50 US states and i want to launch 50 IG accounts fully dedicated to each state my team will be creating daily new unique content for you and im looking for someone offering stable quality management/bot service i used to run thousands of accounts back in the day and decided to move on from that part, id much rather hire someone that has the current experience and great results without putting the accounts at a risk of a ban i know that cant be guaranteed but if you have a proven . previous track record then that should be enough to convince me and im a long term customer im looking for a legit method doesn’t have to be maxing out all IG limits as long as we grow steady and drive traffic let me know if you would like to get on a call and see if we can form a partnership and mutually benefit and grow together thanks in advance .

-money talks
1 Like

i can help you just contact me on instagram @6qaj

Would you want to use Facebook accounts in bulk for seeding in FB groups for each state? if you want you can contact me anw