Anyone succeeded in changing TikTok account location?

Hey guys!! So quick update. I’ve been getting really low views on my tiktoks they don’t go up from around 300 views. I’ve been using hashtags like “fyp” and others so that I am shown on the US fyp. I am being shown mostly to the US and Australia, however most of the views come from “Personal profile”. Idk what I’m doing wrong and quite honestly I have no clue how to fix that. I hope you guys can give me some tips.

what do you mean by a personal profile?

Hey!!! Never mind I think my tiktok was glitching and needed to update because now that I look at analytics my tiktoks are mostly shown through the fyp hehehe

Hey everyone, is it true that if you change your SIM you might get zero views because of that or get shadowbanned? Thanks!

not sure i heard that before but i think Nik will have an idea about that, but i don’t think you will have issues changing your SIM card it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

From what I’ve read so far, it depends on the SIM card you have. I’ve been changing mine since early 2020 and never had issues with views. Haven’t been shadowbanned either.

Thanks! And for what type of the SIM card videos might get shadowbanned? I have an amercian SIM ‘Lycamobile USA Complete SIM Kit - White’, do you know by chance if it’s ok? I would be really happy if you know or if you’d give the link where u read about the type of SIM, thank youuu

These are my own observations. I only have experience with the prepaid SIM cards I use, mostly from Asian countries. Can’t tell you much about American ones. Personally, I never had issues with any of mine.

1 Like

So I’ve been reading this long thread for 2hrs++ Kudos to Nik for his patience He’s been repeating himself all again HAHAHA Kidding aside, I realize that the thread started on 2020 up until Sept 2021. Thanks Nik for all your insights

I’m handling and marketing Tiktok accounts from foreign clients, and this helps a lot. I will try method. Hopefully, it will work.

Haha, I think more than half of the posts here are me repeating the same thing.

Good luck!

wouldn’t using a 4g us proxy work for this? made with a us 4g sim card,
as tiktok would see the device as a regular phone located in the US(wherever the 4g proxy is located)

I don’t think proxies have something to do with how TikTok sees the location stuff so it’s most likely just SIM cards and where you get them from

1 Like

mmm how bout using a tiktok bot that has user agent emulation, using a US proxy on that?

Hello, I signed up on purpose to participate because I also did tests with sim card and vpn.

First, forgive my English, I use Google translate.

I am in Canada and I am looking for a French audience, because tiktok accounts in France doing the same thing as me, have many more views (x10 and sincerely the content is not better). So I had to try that.

I tried with vpn on new accounts. With Canadian sim card and in sim card. Nord vpn and express vpn (premium versions). In this way, I always got 0 views.

I had a French sim card sent to me. I deleted the data from the app and inserted the sim card and logged into my account created with the Canadian sim card, without vpn. It worked, my audience changed, before I only had 4% of views in France, now it reaches 50%. Except that I don’t know if it comes from my subscribers (because they are 50% French) and my number of views is lower than my followers.

The weird thing is that since I changed my sim card, I make views, but much less than before the change, when it should be the opposite (14 million users in France, against 3 million in Canada, less English speakers…). I am disgusted because before the change of sim card I started to make more views, but there were no views of French, even in my subscribers…

So I don’t know if I should continue with the French sim card.

Also, before having me send the card of France, a friend of mine created a tiktok account from France, with my sim card. I tried to post a video with this account + a vpn. 0 views.

That is where I am. I deduce that tiktok blocks VPNs, you should not use them.

So much for my return… I don’t know what else to do, but nothing is right…

1 Like

Keep posting using your French SIM card. It’s currently harder to get on the FYP after their most recent algorithm updates, so it’s probably due to that. Be consistent, follow their guidelines, and you’ll see an increase in your views and followers in no time. And yes, VPNs don’t seem to work on TikTok.

Do you mean VPNs don’t work at all? or the results that you might get are not that good?

You can always use one, but it won’t change your location. As far as I know it can also potentially hurt your account. Personally I wouldn’t risk mine.

Hey nik, do you think the quality of the SIM card plays a role or as soon as it’s from that country there is no prob. Posted a video and got 650 views not bad pushed it with likes from my friends etc, second video 30 views maybe didn’t get on fy yet we will see. I will keep being consistent but do you think sim is the only way this will work. Seen so many guys changing sims and get 0 views not appearing on the for you. Is it harder nowadays or tiktok knows? I know for a fact that I get on Us I get only US videos on my fy page and I also have a game you can play only Us has. But this thing with the views makes me mad I will keep posting though and film through the app . What you think :thinking: heard something about no sim and vpn plus changing device location and he was getting normal views but with just the sim he wasn’t

Probably not the best person to ask, since I don’t have much experience with other cards and methods. I continue to use the same SIM for all my 3 accounts (recently started a new one). Views drastically dropped after a recent algorithm update, but I’m still consistent and doing this for fun without worrying too much. I have never had a video that didn’t go on the FYP. Still not sure how their system works, but if you’re not breaking any of their rules, FYP is guaranteed, even if it’s just 200-300 views. I keep seeing big accounts (800k+ followers) with 1k views/video, so it’s definitely not just you.

Yeah the video got 100 views but it’s fucked I want to grow my business, do you think an account to perform well needs verified number etc? On this account I posted videos that I got from other creators and got 0 views propably tiktok knows I stole them , I deleted them now. Anyways I will keep posting