APP to help clean followers

hello team,
I want to clean some followers in order to boost my post to reach the explorer more quickly, anyone knows a good app to help me on that action, I know that Jarvee does it but I don’t want to risk a block, now I’m going full manual.
(I have checked the old topics and the best ones related to this subject are really old)
Thanks, guys

1 Like

Try this Android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.se.followers.unfollowers&hl=en you can go to the user’s profile on IG app and remove/block that user manually.

1 Like

Using Jarvee is perfectly safe :slight_smile: One of the troubles that come with the freedom of choice is the possibilities to make mistakes.

Take care about what apps you use for that purpose, some might compromise or even steal your account (in case you provide your account details). Only use trusted sources for those kind of tools.

2 Likes

Jarvee is acting exactly like how a normal user would be the only thing that can lead to blocks and issues is the abuse of options and limits but when you set the actions normally just like a normal IG user would do them nothing will happen to your account.

2 Likes

Remember to to remove all ghost followers at once as it can hurt your account (action block, shadowban, etc) :slight_smile: