Apple vs Facebook War

From Facebook:
“Apple has announced changes that will adversely affect the way our ad systems work, and may impact your ability to reach people with personalized ads. These changes are expected to be introduced with an update to iOS 14 in early 2021. This disruption may significantly affect advertisers using pixel, as well as iOS 14 app developers and publishers.”

What are your thoughts?, how this war will continue? Do you think that less tracking would mean a better time for automation?

It seems pretty in line with Apple’s brand positioning - you know, big on privacy and all that - and Facebook are going to fight back as much as possible.

Google don’t seem to be kicking up as much of a fuss, which is interesting.

I don’t think we’ll see any heavy twist in both ways. I think they’ll still try to make our lives more difficult but I don’t think they’ll ever make some steps that could prevent us from doing automation.

this won’t affect automation, two big companies fighting over the throne :grin: Apple would love to have an FB just for apple users they might think of that in the future but for now I don’t think they will fight automation