Are Friday blocks a thing now?

i’ve seen people talking about this before, but it looks like most people get their blocks on friday mostly ? who else has this issue ?

2 Likes

Me aswell :raised_hands:

Friday blocks & PV

1 Like

Friday is the day where instagram pushed their code live to production… at least that’s what I’ve been noticing the past 1-2 year

1 Like

I’m sorry but this is utterly hilarious. Why on earth would this be a thing? Does the whole world get blocked or just people using Jarvee? :laughing:

1 Like

You get blocks everyday, but friday you get more than usual, just saying because this happened to me and i saw people talking about it in other threads, so this is could be “a thing”.

1 Like

I honestly and truly hope it’s a thing. It will just be further proof of Instagram’s incompetence.

No offence to any of the Instagram Spies lurking about.

1 Like

Could be a thing, often times companies use blocks in waves
This gives less preparation time and no warning for others

Same with video games where hacks get busted and they are banned in waves so they get as many people as possible without them seeing it coming

1 Like

I actually 1000% agree and joked about this in the past on the forum. (another week, another way of blocks)

There is definitely a pattern in new changes on specifically Fridays and Mondays

1 Like

Could be down to the Friday updates, but I haven’t seen any pattern on the 30 accounts I run. I guess it differs from case to case

FU Friday has been a longstanding tradition with Instagram

Yea seems like fridays are used to push out updates. That’s properly why fridays are becoming blockdays

Friday evenings PST seem to fuck me up over the years

Over the years? I never had any serious blocking problems prior to 6/4 6k/30 then everything was working fine again when rolling 30 day follow went blow that limit around 6/20ish then crazy random blocks started toward end of June.

1 Like

Feb 2019 Like Blocks
Dec 2018 Like Blocks
Dec 2017 DC proxy blocks
June 2016 Followliker Blocks
2015 Likestagram blocks

Always on Fridays

2 Likes

In middle east it is suterday morning.
I just think they are say, don’t work on weekends (as most manual companies won’t)

When I was working at a trading firm, we would do big roll outs right before the weekend or before slow days (market half days or thanksgiving/xmas week) and small/more frequent roll outs toward end of the trading day. Because if something goes wrong and it’s a busy day/time right right after, system can be down while we fix or roll back and users will get really pissed about the downtime.

1 Like

Friday is the block day

2 Likes

So then let’s not do any actions in Friday to avoid it? :+1:

That’s the plan mate :grin:

1 Like