Are you seroius markter perosn?if yes please come here

Dear all
how are you doing?
.I think i reach to the solution and i should share all this to Public to avoid the issue come to any one .Here are some suggestion after long reading and searching and correct me if some thing is not logic.remember this topic is suitable for serious marketer.if you you are working for big companies in your country in government and private sectors like Banks…etc you should be think about below suggestion
1/using multiple email verification

does it help? and how its working l i don’t know still how this topic related to banned Instagram account.i will be glad if some one share any good information about this subject

2/ you have to sign with your client clearly if the client enters the account while MP is working it will be them full responsibility if the account is banned so now i have to know MP time which is related to my country.and my country is OMAN.
this is the reason i think the account is banned because my client enter the account same time where MP is working which is from 12 am to 12 pm
i didn’t know about this .JUST NOW I KNOW ABOUT THIS MATTER AND ITS MY MISTAKE I DIDN’T INFORM THE CLIENT AND THE CLIENT WANT HIS ACCOUNT BACK AND STILL I DIDN’T RESTORE IT that why AM asking is 1/using multiple email verification it will help?
3/people advising me to use proxy from my country.MP recommended to use highproxy.com

what do you think?

AT END AM VERY HAPPY TO REACH THIS LEVEL OF IMPROVING AND UNDERSTANDING HOW MP Is working

This completely lost me after the first sentence!

3 Likes

Its good some time to be lost

:joy: agreed …

1 Like

I think it’s trying to communicate a question asking how to get an account he got banned, unbanned for a client? Possibly?

does not make sense, it should be deleted without doubte, just wasted afew mintues
Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Get a life dude …
damn

say what (scratching !*@^&#)

I think your happy with MP then that’s a wrap!!

1 Like

what this great man said was to the point lol:)

any review copy available?

yep, that’s actually a new thread topic :joy:

1 Like