Are you still using 'mute after follow' post-update?

Hello, everyone.

Just a simple Yes or No will suffice. Please take a second of your time to get involved so we can make some proper calculations.

Optionally (as I know that data is more sensitive for some than others) please include:

1. The number of follows and mutes you are doing on a daily basis on average
2. Have you been follow blocked while using mute after follow in the past week? (Yes or No)

1 Like

That should give a red flag, never used it.

2 Likes

I’m still using the Mute tool on half of my accounts. I’m testing whether it makes a difference in the long run. So far no action blocks.

1 Like

I do 19-31 follows per hour for 8hours a day. Works fine for me now.

And as Val said, mute should raise a red flag for algorithm so I do not advise that. My opinion tho.

1 Like

It’s a little hard on whether or not to use it when managing client accounts though.

1 Like

I use mute option for all my client accounts without any problems so far. I think that this option is crucial in client management.

5 Likes

It should always be used in my opinion.

5 Likes

I used it for all my clients. Never had any issues.

3 Likes

I use it in all of my accounts and I don’t think it has any issues.

4 Likes

Use it 100% of the time

2 Likes

Using it - however I’m not sure it’s always working…

3 Likes

Yeah I always use it - before learning how to use Jarvee myself, an old service didn’t mute posts and it was a massive pain seeing all the junk in my feed.
So that’s likely how your customers will feel.

3 Likes

Yes - always been using it, and also got action blocked with those actions, but it’s the 20th may action block where alot of other people also got action blocked, so not sure if the mute option is the cause of this.

1 Like

Yes I do with all accounts, never got issues that I know and or related.

1 Like

I always use it as well. No client wants to see a random feed and filters don’t ALWAYS process the specific things you definitely don’t want to see.

1 Like

So it sounds like there’s no major issues amusing it as long as you are cautious with the number of activities and other aspects of account management.

I’ve been muting accounts without issues as well but have really tightened up activity.

1 Like

I still do use the mute feature despite the risk. The amount of spam and creepy messages the clients can get can get pretty insane especially if the client is a hot girl.

2 Likes

I honestly believe IG can tell who’s botting and who isn’t rather easily. So I don’t think the “flags” it could raise would be significant, besides, nobody wants an unusable IG client.

1 Like

AFAIK muting only mutes the stories and posts in feed. Creepy DMs will still be gotten.

2 Likes

For me, this option has also been broken recently, and it has been correctly made.
After resetting the ID, everything was ok, then suddenly after a few days, this option is a little bad.