Attack on Titan(進撃の巨人) Fans

Fans of Attack on Titan: Welcome! I figured we could use a page to talk about this extraordinary anime/manga that is getting a lot of recognition.

Rules: Don’t spoil things here. Use nicknames and other words when describing places, events, and people please. Don’t be a dick.

Is anyone else anxiously waiting Chapter 117? Where do you think the series is headed? What do you think about the new TV season’s opening? Favorite characters and moments? Let’s talk about Attack on Titan here.

3 Likes

i have been considering watching this or a long time but havnt gotten into it yet. Does it really live up to all the hype?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s seriously good. If you decide to watch the show(I haven’t read the manga) things kick off quickly so you don’t have to watch 10+ boring intro episodes

2 Likes

Yeah it’s nuts, start following it bro. “All the hype” doesn’t even describe it because right now, there’s so much stuff happening off camera that it’s hard to tell where the story’s going to go. Definitely worth getting into though.

1 Like

Ok! I’m convinced. Will start watching it as soon as I finish season 2 of Cobra Kai

2 Likes