ATTENTION: EVERYONE we need your INPUT!

Hello online adventurers :crossed_swords:

If you were sleeping, out walking the dog, or living your lives outside of the basement you call home (doh!:open_mouth: did I reveal too much?) we need your help.

This evening you may have missed the big brouhaha that happened in this thread. For all of you who have to wear glasses THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

It seems the end result has come to a slightly amicable decision. But we need you dear FORUM PATRON to chime in on the proper course to take!

My good friend Barry (doh Brandon!) has a poll which I think, although is very deserved…just isn’t entertaining enough.

And the big question here is “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!???”

So I would ask each an every one of you…you fine upstanding members of mpsocial (yes I’m good at sucking up). To not vote for the few options that are offered in the first poll.

But to instead THINK BIGGLY-ER. Think HUGE-LYR. And vote for the SECOND option a bit down the line and vote rap

Yes the accused stands ready to pay for his sins and I personally (and several of the voices in my head) will get great pleasure out of hearing a fine social media rhyme.

So I’m asking you, my brothers and sisters, to vote with your hearts, souls and funny bones and vote “Rap video” for the appropriate reparations in that thread.

Thank you so much!

Barry Barner

3 Likes

But this is a quality post. Pls no take down :blush:

2 Likes

Oh you and your encouragement!

I think I like you Babs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reverted to original version. :smiley:

1 Like

omg this is awesome XD

Oh Babs…stop encouraging me!

I’ll blame you later.

1 Like

heheheheeee im ded!

Will leave this as it’s funny but I’d say we skip the second voting as the poor guy seems to have suffered enough :slight_smile:

Permanent forum ban, and add to the htaccess IP deny list is the least you could do :sunglasses:

He won’t be able to fulfill his promise to provide good stuff for the members then :slight_smile:

2 Likes