[ATTENTION] New Verification Loop

I know more legit people losing their own private accounts after really being hacked or not complying to rules on IG and FB than the number of accounts I’ve lost due to f/unf etc.
Lawyers, ice cream shop owners, local handbag manufacturers, having no idea about things we are doing here, lost their accounts for good and they can’t do nothing about that.

Got a new one today. Usually after Captcha and PV, I get the account back immediately but today, instead of getting the account back, I got this. That doesn’t sound good. :frowning:

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 2.22.48 AM

I guess new actions / updates or that they let you go the first couple of times, and then suddently they start making it harder and harder.

How old/ big is (well… was, it will be disabled) that account?

six month old/2720 slave. Not the end of the world to lose that one but now I’m worried if it’s going to start happening more often. That would suck.

I have a theory that it happens to accounts not used by mobile app at all.
Already tested this case and the outcome tells exactly that, all small accounts, didnt matter if old or new, but only those which were frequently used on mobiles aswell were recovered. Those which were not used via mobile were disabled.

no, I got the verification on the phone. I use my own android bot

I got one of these yesterday for one of my accounts 6k followers. Wasn’t posting that much recently and I am not using it via phone only web. I am also using the automation services occasionally. I entered my phone number and it gave me my account back. I don’t know the reason though. My other accounts seems to be fine.