Automate Likes without blocks - Settings

i did today 900 likes
i hope it not get block for the long run
@Karthik_A
you try do more ? because i think it be possible

Started testing this with even less aggressive settings than yours (I think).
First day went with 20 likes, worked smoothly without blocks.
Second day got action blocked after the 21st likes (the plan was to do 46 likes).
Iā€™m using a RAW 4G proxy and HQ accounts from @tux, can you take a look at my settings and see if something is wrong?

Did you created or bought the acc?

Mentioned before that I purchased it from an MPSocial seller

It may be the problemā€¦ many users pointed out that probably account creation itā€™s more important than settings and maybe even than proxiesā€¦

I have two accounts made by me that are liking 300 post day right now without problems and now Iā€™m going to test acc bought from here.

Iā€™ll update

Did you create it or did you buy it?

Certainly. I see your PM. I will reply there

I guess at this point itā€™s been a little over two weeks. Have you been able to like 700 daily and can you show screenshot of the last two weeks?

1 Like

I stopped the ā€œtrialā€ after 10 days and moved the accounts onto the VPS to automate them fulltime. So my stats wont reflect the days now, since its on a new Jarvee. But i will share the results after a week from now along with the screenshot and if it works well, i hope everyone can benefit

For the benefit of the new readers, the screenshot for the first few days is shared above

Are you using mobile proxies on your VPS now?

I tried the first method with IPV6 dc proxies, it got blocked after 80 likes. :grinning:

Liking seems to get blocked with DC. I am using Mobile proxies now, yes.

Okay, keep us posted! I know for myself when I automated last year around June, I could sometimes get away with higher likes, but a block would inexplicably happen a few days in.

2 weeks straight of 700+ likes would be amazing

1 Like