Automating IG engagement pods

Hi everyone! I’m a web developer in California building an automated IG engagement pod. I’m tired of manually running my own likes so I’m aiming to provide a safe, time-saving, and efficient solution for like rounds.

The goal is to get each new post 1000+ real likes from authentic group members without anyone in the group having to manually open their IG app. I’m currently refining the prototype and will be running the service for free until it matures.

I’m currently looking to build my beta testing group. If you’re interested please follow the link below so I can reach out to you when I’m ready to launch :rocket:

https://info.socialpod.co/waitlist

P.S. If you guys have any thoughts/ideas/concerns about what I’m attempting, please let me know below so we can discuss.

This seems like a great concept. In the waitlist :slight_smile:

What does your timeline look like for this?

Interested have put my email on the list :call_me_hand:

Thanks! I’ll let you know how things progress!

Also interested.
I will put my email :slight_smile:

I’ve just joined the waitlist. :slightly_smiling_face: are you planning to create niche-specific groups?

1 Like

Sounds fun! I just joined the waitlist.

I am in, very interested

Awesome! Thanks for all the interest @ICEMAN @ossi @MaximilianP @Crazyjarvee

If you know of any friends or other groups that would find this useful. Please pass along the waitlist link, the faster we reach 1000 participants, the faster I can get things up and running :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I joined your waitlist. Looking forward to this as we are doing all engaging manually using VAs and groups.

Sounds interesting, I’m in, good luck bro :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

Great! Wow, is that something a lot of people have resorted to? I can just imagine how tiring that can be to manage, let alone the costs involved. Would you mind shedding light on your current method (only if you’re comfortable sharing of course)?

There’s not much to it. We’re part of dozens of engagement groups on various networking sites where members post each other’s links and reciprocate likes and comments to each other. We have our own sets of Instagram accounts we use to return engagement so no need to be logged into a client’s. And my team does a pretty good job at holding things down. It’s unfeasible to deliver tens of thousands of likes per post but I’m upfront about all that, and how many posts come in the monthly package, etc, and clients are happy to pay for “real” engagement. Especially the comments they receive are all genuine and well written, not just emojis and generic stuff :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks for sharing. That really sheds a light on this side I didn’t know existed. I always thought people were doing this themselves. Interesting to hear that some people are outsourcing the work. Hopefully this automated pod will solve the logistic and financial burden.

And regarding getting thousands of likes. I plan to make a slightly more expensive plan where you can add solely ‘leacher’ accounts (users that only want to receive likes).

Always interested to see any perceived value in these things. So please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, suggestions, or pricing recommendations

Oh yea, majority do it themselves I think, but as a social media manager, engagement is part of what I offer in our packages.

Leacher accounts would be great. Also if we are able to add different recip accounts, it will be helpful too. Not being logged into client accounts removes a huge burden. And as long as the engagement received is coming from real accounts that have profile pics, posts and followers, etc it would be great. My clients especially look at the quality of the accounts liking their posts. They’d rather have 500 real likes from quality accounts versus thousands from fake or shell accounts.

I totally agree about getting engagement from real accounts instead of fake or shell ones. That’s part of the reason why I’ve done away with recip/giver accounts. The givers are almost always small/new accounts the user created. But that’s why there will be leacher accounts available for a premium. It doesn’t introduce any low quality accounts and still offers clients real likes without their explicit engagement.

1 Like

So, I’ve gotten a lot more interest than I expected for this group. If anyone else is interested, please be sure to get on the beta group waitlist below before I close the gates on that one:

https://info.socialpod.co/waitlist