Automating likes and follow unfollow without blocks - Updated method 2020

That’s all I needed to hear.

And this is a baseless accusation, all because you are uncomfortable that I asked you to provide evidence.

Thanks, I simply wanted you to provide evidence of hitting 800+ likes for 2 weeks, since you claimed you could hit it for a month. People always ask for evidence on this forum. I don’t know why you’re acting so shocked :man_shrugging:t2:

Also, this is an example of what I was asking for:

Which would require hardly any blacking out of names, which is what concerned you @Karthik_A

1 Like

You say stuff like this and then wonder why people ask for proof.

It’s not because they’re trying to take a shot at your character, but when you say something that is out of the ordinary, it’s usually nice to back it up with proof.

For example, I would love to see you automate 50 DMs on day one. That’s impressive in itself, and I would be lying if I said I believe you.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to believe nothing of what’s being said without examples, considering so many others experienced in this have seen first hand how unlikely achieving so many actions has been for the past, oh I don’t know, 10-12 months or more now?

Not to say he’s lying, there are rare instances of crazy numbers out there, but it’s also pretty hard to believe that from the experience of so many others.

1 Like

Thank you. I knew I wasn’t off base here for questioning.

You will never believe me. Question yourself why! Just because you cant, doesnt mean no one else can! There are people who spend thousands of dollars to test, put in more than 18 hours a day to make things work.

I average 50+ a day, some days even touching 60 DMs. Refer screenshot

Removed screeshot after its validated

1 Like

how can newbie go to that level?
where to get knowledge and all things from?how you go to that level what is your advice in general.

I just want to see the 800+ likes for a month. You said you would show it today @Karthik_A

Also, you should take your gmail off your screenshot.

Finally, are these all “cold” DMs. (first initial contact), or do they include secondary, or “follow up” DMs? Because if they include a “follow up” DM when people respond to your message, its really only 25-30 DMs a day, which is what everyone is able to do. I think that’s where the confusion was. @Klique

@Karthik_A Take the screenshot down. Sending you a DM

I send 55+ cold DMs and another 55+ follow ups.

As you can see, i used to use Jarvee and not i use some other tool that no one knows about! Starts with an M, as i wanted multiple licenses of 500 accounts to accomodate the number of accounts that i handle. J unfortunately doesnt have an in app payment method for the said number of accounts.

So i cannot send you live screenshots of those likes that i did in the past. However i am attaching screenshots from my history which i sent to a client. They will show that the number of messages sent for that account till date were 15k plus and that day, 800+ likes were made

I know what you are using, that’s why I asked you to take the screenshots down. You know IG is watching, right? Also, the last two screenshots mean nothing to me, in terms of likes. So DM the evidence

@Karthik_A Please stop exposing

@Adnan @ian perhaps this whole topic should be moved to lvl 3? So we can really discuss everything

i should DM you the scrrenshots? I posted them here. And if i am using something else, from the last few days, I wont have live screenshots to send. Since you still dont believe it, even after seeing my 55+ cold DMs proof (Which you didn ot believe even after i showed a screenshot where the average was shows as 50! Secondary messages dont come into the count in avg calculations! And i had to upload another proof! Which is ridiculous. THis is not a sales thread where i am even selling a service!) why not take a bet? I will automate an account from tomorrow, post the screenshots each day showing 800+. After 15days, if its still happening, you pay me 2000$? If not, i shall. We can use escrow! Wanna do it?

I don’t care about DMs, I asked about the 800 likes for a month

If you dont care, what was this?

Why not take the bet?

I followed up with @Klique’s question. I thought there was a misunderstanding between initial and follow up DMs

I’m not a gambling man. Just show me the evidence, simple as that. I want to see a month of 800+ likes with minimal blocks

As i told you, i dont automate on the old software anymore. So i cannot show you live screenshots. I am attaching the screenshots from the past here again, since the old post was flagged. THis is for other watching to know that it can happen. I dont give a damn about what you believe

For the others, you can see that the account was infact automated for sometime before this screenshot was taken. On the said day, you will see that this account did 800+

@Powerlifter, now if you want live screenshots, i have to put in effort to automate likes again. I am happy to do that. Take a bet i will do that for you. Now if you dont even want to put in a days effort to try this and see if it works, and you expect me to automate for 15 days (Not one day) and show you, you got some kickass attitude! Hatsoff!

Anyway, i will start another thread now, a journey for the next 15 days. I will show the screenshot of each day! I want to see your face after those 15 days!

1 Like

That’s all I wanted to hear. Thanks :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like