Automation software for VERO social media app

Wondering if anybody has something working to grow your social media account on Vero? A little birdy told me it’s starting to gain traction, which means it’s prime time to start growing your account on there. Let me know if anybody has an idea etc

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard of it until just now. I would love for something to replace instagram, tbh. because I can see the app is getting worse

2 Likes

As far as I know VERO boomed because of the whole “chronological feed”. I thought it was dead lol.

1 Like

well, when an app gets to Mpsocial it definitely started getting attention :joy:, I’m not growing any accounts there but it’s definitely worth the try, thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Ya I agree and feel ya there

Same. It’s making a comeback however. People are posting daily on it now and users are downloading it. Definitely worth growing your account now before things get flooded. If you find a way to get 80% of the people on there to notice your account then you could divert them to your other social media outlets aka YouTube etc…

True true. Ya it’s always worth a shot to get something going in the beginning

1 Like

Their main objectives:
“No Ads. No Data Mining. No Algorithms.”

I’m sure if they DO end up going as big as IG (I didn’t hear of them till I read this)
I’m sure they would fight hard against automation, so they can also add: No Bots in their slogan.

2 Likes

True true. Then again, if you catch it before then go “BIG” like IG then your clients will already have massive followings. Makes for an excellent beginning :yum:

1 Like

Capture

it better not be a real personal one – count me out.

2 Likes

Damn! That is really sketchy. I will probably be staying away from it now.

1 Like

True.similar to TikTok, but even Instagram & Facebook take your data too

data is one thing – using face and name is another, Note even close.

1 Like

That’s frightening. Also, I think Vero looks alright as a platform, but it feels cold compared to Instagram and tiktok

1 Like

Ya your totally right

Ya you make a good point!

1 Like

Vero app is ridiculously slow, has tons of bugs, and poor search function. I don’t see them getting very popular anytime soon.