Automation took for 1 acc

Hi all,
currently I have Jarvee trial, looks good but I think paying $30/pm when I only have one account is oblique…Could you please recommend me some tool you have tried and which worked for you? I did some research, but want to hear your opinions :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

May not be the best time to commit financially and get started with all the problems.
Read through the forum, try to make out a gameplan and figure it all out before diving in.

1 Like

Jarvee is worth every dime, even for one account because of all the options. The problem isn’t whether it’s worth it. The problem is whether you should be jumping into this at a time where even Jarvee is having some problems, not due to their fault, but rather due to needing to adapt to the different changes in the IG algorithm. I can’t possibly recommend anything because once I’ve tried Jarvee, anything else to me is sub-par. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

It’s 20 a month for 10 accounts. Do youraelf a great favor and don’t only invest time an effort solely on automating IG. Take your time on learning other platforms too, like pinterest. Now that you have the option, why not use it. Welcome to Jarvee family

1 Like

Wait, this interface looks identical to Jarvee’s, but the prices are different on my end? Is this Jarvee or some other automation tool?