AWS Free Tier limit alert

Hello everyone, I’m using Jarvee in VPS thanks to the free AWS services. I recently received an email in which I was warned that I was exceeding the maximum limit of use of these services and specifically the problem seems to be this:
AWS Free Tier Usage as of 02/14/2019: 25.8929 GB-Mo
AWS Free Tier Usage Limit: 30 GB of Amazon Elastic Storage Block in any combination of General Purpose (SSD) or Magnetic
I did some research but, considering that I am not an expert, I could not understand what is best done. I’ve been using Jarvee for a month now, 24/24 and 7/7 with night break (so it works from 6 am to about 11pm). Will I have to suspend its use? Or is it possible to fix the problem with AWS? Many thanks in advance!

How many accounts do you run?

1 Like

Just one, my personal account. I have done other research but I have not found anyone with the same problem at the moment and I would like to understand what I’m doing wrong. I’m using only Jarvee, with an external proxy, nothing else.

Even if you have to pay for a few GB, it’s very cheap at that level and almost free

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I’ll see what happens and in case I’ll pay the difference if it’s not much. :blush:

Yes, paying for a few GB for a free server is still a better deal than the event in nineteen ninety eight when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.

5 Likes

Excellent comparison, you could not be clearer, thank you! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, paying for a few GB for a free server is still a better deal than the event in nineteen ninety eight when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.

That’s gotta hurt - Jim Ross :joy:

4 Likes

if you are nearing the end of your first month, and you are receiving that with 1 account, I wouldn’t worry much

I ran up to 10 accounts on that free VPS with Jarvee. I had the same thing and it always reset on the next cycle without going over.

(I maximized the hell out of that free VPS!)

And as mentioned above, even if you do, its worth it

Also…

BAH GAWD!Bs7dP0h

3 Likes

I like this thread.

4 Likes

I’ll drink to that

3 Likes

Thanks Amazon for making all this possible. My best thread ever in here…mic drop

2 Likes