Band from TikTok live

Hello I am currently permanently band from TikTok live. It says here “ Controversial content“ no idea why. I did no such thing. I now have 26.5 followers and most keep asking when will I be live. Is there anyway someone can help me here when your not at fault? Please and Thank you! My TikTok name is kiikii_0

I suppose that the best way would be to contact their support if possible. Did they offered you any options or details how to contact them if they made a mistake?

2 Likes

What content have you been posting? Was it yours or you’ve used other users’ content?

1 Like

I have checked your account and the posts there are your’s no reposts i think, what have you done in your last live? What did you do or talk about? it could be that some users reported you.

2 Likes

Your account got flagged for some reason. They typically tell you when you get the message. What did it say?

1 Like

No they did not offer me anything it’s been about a week now still waiting “/

No it’s my content dancing funny videos. I got blocked being on live “/

It’s says for “controversial content” I believe they were hearing friends talking in the back ground

I mostly just talk about myself and or what my followers ask. I promise it’s nothing crazy. I’m thinking they heard friends in the background talking. :persevere:

Do you think that things that friends were talking in the background could be considered as “controversial”? Anyways this sounds very strict… if they were not loud and in first plan…

1 Like

They weren’t loud. They just cursed in their conversation which over thousands of people do in their videos on TikTok and nothing happens to them. I even had relaxing music playing for my followers as I was talking to them. I shouldn’t get band permanently for this nonsense!

1 Like

@Chrystal you can see that other people were reporting the same situation here, you can try to reach them and ask if they found any solution: Tiktok Permanently Live Banned

I think that you should try to find a way to contact them and make an appeal to see if you will get more info or make them change their mind or at least tell you the reason. If not, you should start again your new account from where you will be able to use this feature again. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much. Let’s see :raised_hands:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes