Banned from Instagram Ad Promotions?

Hello, I have a 2-year old page with 9K followers.
I’m a doctor but not practicing yet so the page is mostly juts selfies of me and some medical information.
Before 6 months I began doing Instagram Ad Promotions on some of my posts. The posts I did the ads on are just me posing in my scrubs or white coat, with a caption that says stuff like “5 best ways to improve your mental health during quarantine” or “How many times you should do a checkup with the doctor” …etc.
I spent maybe around $40 overall spread over a couple of these posts and each post got good engagement like 3-5K likes with 100+ comments.

Last week I tried to “promote again” on one of these posts and it gave me a “something went wrong” error. I then realised that the facebook account I linked my Insta to got banned from doing ads. I then made a new facebook with my phone number and ran an Insta ad from facebook, and within 2 minutes of getting approved - it got banned from using ad services!
Now when I try to link my Insta page to a new Facebook account it says “you have reached the max number of business profiles”! Kinda upset because I had a lot put into this page.

• My main concern is - can my insta page be banned from using Instagram Ads permanently? How can I resolve this issue? Anybody gone through anything similar? Would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

broken simulation

id reach out to facebook they do have a support system for business.

Probably the only way of resolving that issue would be contacting their support and explaining the issue you are facing.

Thanks, do you know if they have a contact email? I started an appeal but it’s stuck literally on the first step where I have to confirm my email I never get a code…seems like my account is just listed or something (I tried resend to several other emails)

Thanks, do you know if they have a contact email? I started an appeal but it’s stuck literally on the first step where I have to confirm my email I never get a code…seems like my account is just listed or something (I tried resend to several other emails)