Be good to one another, strive to become a leader

@wortime the balance and accountability you bring to this forum is needed. I hope you reconsider. In the meantime I know what is needed to carry on where you may be leaving off. I will bring value here and not be a taker because at the end of the day there is so much F’ing business to go around. I will also all out the takers. Without this forum I would not be making the money we do. Let’s stay in touch!

9 Likes

@wortime and @ian are the two leaders that always are here. The others – well are sometimes here, or not. that’s evident. Both brought/brings value here as the other leaders ( if and when they are here – seems every few days – for some weeks. – often I ask – they just here to make a buck? then I have realized – yes. )

I have here – with @wortme shared many things I have done/doing in messages – I feel like this place (mpsocial) all of a sudden became a strange land once was a home to share ideas/thoughts.

5 Likes

@wortime I hope you will change your mind. Even tho we had a lot of fighting in the past - especially when I was new to the forum :smiley: - it was always nice to know that someone like you is here on MPSocial, calling out the bullshit when you see it. Especially as a leader that does not have a sales thread, you had the ability to poke around, where others were afraid to poke around, because of possible conflict of interest (for example I rarely poke around proxy stuff) or because of their reputation to “lose”.

Even if MPSocial is just a small community it is a special place, where there is no seller protection. If we see bullshit we name it, if we see scammers, we call them out. Other forums like BHW they have a seller-protection oriented community.

20 Likes

Would someone please be able to explain why he is leaving? I am pretty new to this forum, but would like to know as well

No, we need you. I can see you always help newbie and answer their questions Carefully. Why do you leave?

2 Likes

Although it’s been only a month since I got to know about MPSocial but I really appreciate and enjoy learning from all the things you’ve shared on this forum, it’s always nice to see someone that does not take shit and constantly trying to keep this forum healthy. I hope you are able to reconsider this decision of yours as you are really very valuable to the community in this forum! From time to time, there will be new people joining this forum and I am sure that they would really need your help and gain insights from you, I believe we all do.

Don’t leave @wortime!

3 Likes

Not happy to see this thread.

@wortime has been a huge help to me and I really don’t want to see him go.
It is the nature of things that people have different approaches, commitments and time they can give.
It is also true that people will fall out from time to time.
Working together through these difficult times is what keeps us strong.

3 Likes

I’ll miss you buddy, feel free to connect with me on my personal accounts anywhere, would love to keep in touch! Best of luck if you do decide to leave indefinitely! I appreciate all the help you’ve given me over the past 2 years!

5 Likes

Thanks for everything @wortime Wish you all the best for the future.
Whatever you are gonna do now. Keep your head up! You are awesome!

2 Likes

damn thats sad to see. hope you pop in once in a while dude.

2 Likes

It’s pretty summed up.

1 Like

@wortime I’ve been in this forum since the beginning, and I’ve known you (not personally) since you joined the forum 2+ years ago.

I don’t know what happened, and I don’t want to know (I don’t like gossip), but I just hope to see you back here.

5 Likes

@wortime always have admired how much dedication and love you have brought into this forum. I hope that what you have implanted here will stay alive and be a direction especially for the young ones. Maybe in a few years when you look back you will see that the seeds you have sown here have become wonderful trees. Must be a marvelous heritage.

Wishing you well on your mission Life is full of changes and adaption. Deeply hoping and wishing you that life treats you well and that you get all the help, assistance and love from people around you whenever you might need it.

P.S. any chance for an anonymous email address where people could write when they are in NYC (guess you are living there). So you could choose who you would like to have a beer with?

–> in a way am referring to the movie “cloud atlas”

6 Likes

@wortime man, I can’t imagine this forum without you. Your recommendations and advice on there saved my business and my livelihood, especially at a critical time last fall. I definitely would not be where I am without you. I pray that you reconsider.

EDIT: Also, yesterday was my birthday so I took the day off. To log off and come back on the day after, only to read that you left on my birthday truly SUCKS.

5 Likes

Take a week off and come back. You’ve been the biggest support when I had many issues on this forum.

A lot of respect man. :v:

:cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I think it is up to the community to make something out of his heritage. So if he ever sneaks in he can be proud about what he sees (he asked to be good to another and asked people to strive to become leaders). Currently… if I were him I would see no reason to come back for the next few weeks at least… (after what happened).

1 Like

you all just act like he is a saint…

maybe i just have to make all his dm and leader chat public? so we can all see the real wortime?

i asked if he dont mind, no reaction…

2 Likes

He is no saint (for sure not). But I guess people love him for his authenticity and vulnerability.

@dma0245 would be cool if you could keep your beef private.

2 Likes

sobyou defend him, and coming at me, without knowing it all? nice:)

1 Like

you know what, all have a nice day:) i am oit of this idiot discussion without all the details exposed.

acting like a saint in public parts, acting like a complete idiot in the parts you dont have acces.

if we go full open, all topics of him in the open, we talk again:)

Danny

2 Likes