Be Me, new to MPSocial

You can come in 25 days in a row, that’s not the problem, but you should focus on contributing to community, just visiting not help you, you have other conditions that you need to meet, for example

“receive at least 200 likes ( this means you will have to be helpful and friendly within the community)”

This one will be harder than you think :slight_smile: You’ll need to open couple of useful threads to get 200 likes. Again, this doesn’t mean you should spam the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay thanks for clearly it up for me. I see it now, and yes I want to be as big of a help to others who need my knowledge as I can be.

I figure if I can keep up the rate of forum participation that I’m at now, I can have 200 likes in a month easy. Do the level promotions have to be approved, or are they automatic?

2 Likes

They’re automatic, but we can always promote you manually if you deserve it :slight_smile: but it’s only done on rare occasions.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

good to know :sunglasses:

THIS CANNOT BE EMPHASIZED ENOUGH.

Users that ask the same question 3 times a day are…well…they are just very difficult to deal with. OK, they are super annoying to those of us that try to help others.

Sounds kind of rude to say, but it’s true. If you create a thread, please put all questions in the thread, or edit your post and add more if you have more. No need to post the same thing multiple times. Trust me on this one. I did not receive a warm welcome for doing just that.

I kinda like the new people in level 1. I just hope you all stick around and contribute a little bit. Glory is just a few threads away.

4 Likes

:beer::beers:

Alrighty now. It’s been a while…

Over the past almost-year this forum has done it’s best to be a jack-ass free zone.

There are too many cool, non-posing, over-giving, patient and tolerant people here to have to deal with bullshit. And if you, dear reader, are new here and have chosen to spend your time <-most valuable thing in the world you deserve to not be inundated with reams of bullshit to swim through.

Everyone gets it.

You want to see what’s in the Ivory tower. You want “Johnnys ‘Make Money NOW!’” Big Red Button (I’m still waiting btw…). I hate to break it to you. But there is no magic formula that’s being hidden. There is no ‘fast-lane’.

So if that’s what you’re looking for you’re gonna be one disappointed-MF.

What there is though is knowledge, findings, refinement and creative process. (READ: Someone took their time, money and effort and decided to share it with the collective) that will help you figure shit out and hopefully give back. Because believe it or not, with the constant changing things in the social media space…we’re ALL still figuring it out.

Jumping through these ‘hoops’ that the mods have on the forum are nothing. It’s laughable if any one here has ever had to go through the gauntlet of some harder core forums criteria to get past the main door. It gives you a chance to poke around and learn a bit. See who’s who around here.

Check out some legit (READ: Not telling you bullshit to throw you off the scent of success) knowledge-drops from some people here that, in 99% of other forum environments, _would keep that shit to themselves.

Use the search function. This board is less than one year old. It’s not like you’re going to get info from 2013. 99% of the info you find for your questions in search is current and applicable. :+1:

Network a little (READ: The most important thing if you really want to be successful). Tell a joke or two.

Private message @wortime with your questions! That’s always fun. (you’re welcome :smirk_cat:) [quote=“wortime, post:47, topic:24685”]
No need to post the same thing multiple times. Trust me on this one. I did not receive a warm welcome for doing just that
[/quote]

GOOD TIMES! :point_up_2:

Even when there was no one here on the forums…we had to go through the automatic wait requirement. It’s just the way it is.

Hell I’m not saying this stuff to discourage anyone. If anything you’re going to find this to be one of the coolest, laid back and giving forums you’ve ever encountered in this space. The forum mods are cool motherfuckers too. Real people. No 'tude. Responsive and they give a shit.

If you put in a little effort and help to make this place an even better place than it is than the ‘ol-timers’ will be more than happy to do same for you. Every positive contribution is appreciated.

:+1::beer:

4 Likes

Yes I can recommend that , only with @wortime 's guidance via PM he helped me earn my first 1.000$ daily . Sending him a PM was the best decision of my life .

7 Likes

I learned all these methods from Fonzie. Including PMing him first.

Henry Cooper knows zuckerburg personally, so if you want your account unbanned, PM him. But only if you are level 1.

@HenryCooper can also get your IG verified… FOR FREE

8 Likes

You was a spammer, Lol😬

True :pray:

4 Likes

Made me laugh—Hahaha!

1 Like

Done! I hope he gets it soon!

1 Like

They forgot to tell you that @wortime also gives 24/7 phone support if you have questions about Instagram.

6 Likes

I’ve been on hold for 48 hours, nbd

4 Likes

Only for my finest clients. Just remember level 1 guys, the only time @dimitri gives out help is by DM. His specialty is settings, verification, proxies, and CPA.

2 Likes

And VR HJ’s? :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahaaa! This is so trueee!

Is there any app for MP social too so that we can do this on the go too :smiley: ?

There is a Discourse (the software this forum uses) app, it allows you to login to more than 1 Discourse forum at the same time.
Although the app on a tablet looked more like a browser with some build-in login functionality.

1 Like

Okay, I will try this out. Thank you!

1 Like