Best anti-malware/virus software for windows

Hey folks

I start ed my computer journey with the very first mac and have used macs ever since and I never really had an issue with virus or malware.

I have a dedicated windows machine for social media.

Just wondering what some of you have used and could recommend

Thanks for your input

1 Like

webroot secure anywhere. low on cpu & pretty effective (I found it finding viruses others couldn’t)

3 Likes

Cheers mate
13c

The best that usually poses problem to crypters is Eset nod 32 and that’s the one I use, add malware byte to it, common sense 2018 and you got a pretty good defense setup going for you.

3 Likes

Kaspersky there is no better protection than theirs.
This is so true that even the armed forces of countries such as the USA and Brazil use them.
I already use 3 years never had problems.
This is the version I use with it comes many other protection tools like password manager.
https://www.kaspersky.com/total-security

3 Likes

Seconding nod32 and MBAM

3 Likes

malwarebytes 13 chars

1 Like

Norton Security by Symantec. period

You’re kidding about Norton, I hope.

If you’re gonna be using your system for white hat/safe sites only, then I’ve found Windows Defender to be good enough. But if you’re going to be regularly exploring spammy sites, and are worried about it, then yup, nothing better than Kaspersky.

2 Likes

malwarebytes FTW

1 Like

I prefer malwarebytes too :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t think so…

3 Likes

Using malwarebytes and avast free version.

1 Like

i used to work at Exxon Mobil offices and connected companies. Norton Symantec software is installed on all employee’s PCs and laptops of said companies. are they fools?

Things from “Trump”.
But that does not detract from the quality of the product.
It is only an action against political and military espionage between the two countries.
And that’s just a way of telling the American people that Trump got no help from the Russians to win the presidential election.
He tries to erase negative marketing about his election.

Don’t use McAfee though for sure…

3 Likes