Best course to learn instagram? 1st post noob

hi i read somewhere here that gramous/influx is the best course to learn ig,i have exp in affiliate sites ,and i know most of IG bots has been shut down ,so is that still the best course,or anything else.

regards

2 Likes

All info in those courses is available here on the forum for free.

The thing is, you’re new user, so you can’t access private sections of the forum where all the good stuff is, but if you stick long enough and contribute to forum, you’ll be promoted to LVL2 user :slight_smile:

So, stay with us, keep discussion going and share your own tips if you have some :slight_smile:

Edit:
Check this course:
Instagram Authority - Free Instagram Marketing course

9 Likes

thanks , will surely stick around

1 Like

I think the best offered from gramous is that you can access their secret forum, for gain followers it’s just the same, follow, unfollow with a couple of like an comment, find influencer, etc use MP or FL.

3 Likes

thank you ,but should i buy ?

I think you just have to contributed in this forum, and gain next level like what i have to do. But if you have extra money, why you didn’t get 1. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah just stick around in this form for a while and be an active member. You will find what you are looking for if you are patient and consistent. I’ve looked into programs like the one you’re looking at, but I’ve learned more here than anywhere else

2 Likes

yes will do that thanks

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I am not a level 2 member yet (but that’s my goal in a very short time) but I got some much useful informations even on the public part of this forum… can’t even say how much ideas I got from this site. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well use google to search your answer. I mean learn the basics and if you have an confusion or doudt just go and google about it.

Hi there , what I suggest is do some reading in google , whatch on youtube a guy called Rob Level he has 13 clips covering different aspects of instagram basics . Most of all this forum is your best bet , as people here are very knowledgeable . Hope this helps :slight_smile:

How many pages do you have or want?

Lol Are you Rob level?
Trying to get more views haha

1 Like

lol , no , I am still a newbie trying to learn :slight_smile:
For a youtube free content I found it helpfull as there are over 10 videos , but if anyone have another good videos/materials please share , so we can help a LEVEL0 user .I think investing in insta course is not nessary .

1 Like

Investing in a course is certainly not necessary!

In my opinion, this is the best advise you can get!

And if you can’t get the info that you need because of Your user level, stay active here on the forum and make sure you get promoted!

And one last tip, there are some helpful articles on the web. Just Google it and make sure they are up to date :wink: IG has the habit of changing algorithm.

3 Likes

thanks all of you

2 Likes

ohhhh so THAT’S how it works

I’m gonna give you a headstart because this community was very good to me so far:

Things to look into:

• sources
  • settings
  • hashtags

People posting hot topics:

Just hang around this forum a while and you’ll figure out yourself, you have a long way to go! :wink:
Your best friend for now is the search function!

4 Likes

Thanks dude, that gave me a ship off point. Never chosen to be active in a forum. I guess I’m going to try and make it a habit

Hey, use the search function wisely, there are many threads available that is VERY relevant plus there are quite a few threads that shares links to courses for free here :slight_smile:

1 Like