Best games to play in 2019?

Zelda (any game), FTL or superhot , honestly there’s a bunch more, depends on how much time you want to lose, I would also say maybe spend that time learning something more practical like a musical instrument :guitar:

1 Like

Been trying to get my Liu Kang up in MK11

1 Like

Yes! Indeed, I play Diablo 3 first and no problem without knowing what happened in the Diablo 1 & 2 :v:

1 Like

anyone in it is still playing with friends? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am a fan of battle royales nowadays and love to play fortnite for that. It has good developers, keep adding new items every other week and the live events are excellent.

2 Likes

This actually looks pretty decent!

I am binge playing single player GTA V with real life mods. In 2020 I will manifest that i8 I’m riding in it.

1 Like

Thanks for these! What’s your favourite third person shooter? Are you still a PC player? :slightly_smiling_face:

yeap! but the game is great and interesting) especially classic+bc+woltk parts)

1 Like

also I’m spending time in surviv.io right now, fast rounds, don’t need to think too much > just play

1 Like

Im waiting for cod modern warfare 1 :wink:

1 Like

Poker on pokerstars :joy:

2 Likes

Apex Legends. Took all the best elements of the many battle royale games to date and added some great creative elements on top. Safe to say I’m addicted.

2 Likes

Play League of Legends!
It’s a fun, NON toxic inviting game with minimal frustration. Characters are totally balanced and anyone saying they aren’t can’t play the game!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like a fantastic idea. One problem though:

I’m a… console player… (:worried:)

1 Like

Pc master race.

Who remembers micro machines as an old school classic? :slight_smile:
Also, you mentioned Final Fantasy VII in your original list, one of the best I’ve ever played!

1 Like

Haha good, less stress and console games over cool things to. I just can’t really play Overwatch on it.

1 Like

Which others in the Final Fantasy series have you played? :slight_smile: I can’t wait for the HD remake of VII!

1 Like

Call of Duty Modern Warfare … soon :wink:

1 Like