Best IG growth service?

Hello, what is the best IG growth service to grow brands nowadays?

Likes, moments, follower growth.

Please help as it’s been a year or so

1 Like

easy, use ai image or video.

Do not use automation services. I worked with one of them but on the manual side of things. Manual Engagement is better than automation. Slow growth but better for IG account health. Automation adds a lot of bot followers and soon be removed by IG anyway.

I understand that automation can be scary for newcomers, but everything you can do with your phone (or computer) can be automated, and done better.

If you do not adjust some parameters properly (limits and so on), you will indeed fail and automation will not work for you.

If you do adjust them properly, then there are no limits to what you can do.

“Bots followers” do not come from automation: they come from poor targeting. If it’s true that Instagram has been able these last couple of years to remove a good part of mass scale spam (mass actions), they are far from removing automation because they simply can’t detect it when it’s done the right way.

Saying all this with 6 years of automation background on the platform, currently automating more than 500k accounts day and night.

Why to do something manually, if you can automate it.

Yeah you are on the wrong forum if you think automation is bad. This forum is founded on it lol

This is interesting. Enlighten me. Are you saying that the company I worked with that offers automation is not using the right targeting? The company is the top 1 company of IG growth and been in the industry for a long time. Tell me how you can fix the targeting when all the complaints I get are super out of the way target audience .

Note :
Appreciate your reply and would love to discuss more.

The reviews I was getting are from customers of these growth companies. There are a good amount of clients that prefer Manual / Human Interaction for real engagement and drill down on the right audience for their brand.

80% of the time when a service says its manual. Its automated.

There are automated methods that dont touch the client account which is what Denis is mentioning and what a lot of us do. However this method is very hard to do especially with IG changing things constantly.

Targeting is everything and also everyone calls their business the number 1 growth business lol. I bet no one has heard of yours in our circles.

Alot of the members here will have 10x what you guys are doing. We just stay humble and dont need to post how many clients we have etc.

Believe me when I say there are agents that does the activity “Manually”. I designed it like years ago because automation was having a hard time back then due to IG constantly change algo, plus the heightened account compromise at that time.

Automated Methods that dont touch client accounts, I know one the giveaway option/ influencer promotion, which in few days will unfollow the client’s account.

Oh you’ve heard so much about us. The longest running IG growth service and most popular years ago. But theres a new one that became top 1 recently but has been getting a lot of bad reviews all over. Our company has a lot of bad reviews too lol

We are mostly on automation but there’s a small department that handles manually for troublesome accounts that has issues in logins and security , 2factor etc.

Mother slave is the biggest method available.

All the celebs, influencers, businesses use mother slave. Story likes was good but its slowly dying.

Manual mother slave can be done but its 10x expensive and you will never have 10k accounts running like me or 100k accounts like @denis1

Most of these big places that use meta adverts to advertise their services use fakes. Ie Path social is the worst agency ever made.

I can’t say anything for sure, but if your automation brings “bots followers” only, it means that this automation is following the client accounts, instead of redirecting the traffic to the client accounts.

This doesn’t mean anything, and no one is top 1 company of IG growth. We all have our strenght and weaknesses, I do believe. If you saw their website reviews (showcasing their work with huge brands, well these might actually be fake/paid reviews).

Let’s say that it depends what is the goal behind all of this. Human interactions are best when it comes to building brand identity & authority in the specific niche, and also when it comes about getting leads : artificial engagement will never buy your product (as you quoted “real engagement”). But there are ways to combine both :

(1) Traffic :

• Automated flows that keep bringing targeted audience on a daily basis (-> Leads + Growth + Engagement)
  • Organic platform growth

(2) Engagement :

• Automated flows that keep bringing organic number of interactions (best is using AI for that).
  • Organic engagement, coming from (1) Traffic.
  • Social networking behaviour.

If done right, (1) will push (2) and (2) will push (1), with an everyday algorythm stimulation.

You might be true : clients tend to prefer method X or Y. But honestly, most clients are far from being experts about traffic, interactions and statistics analysis… They usually don’t know how the algorythm works, and what’s the difference between Engagement and Engagement Ratio, or even between Impressions and Profile visits (to give a simple example).

True, this is the Follow/Unfollow (F/U) strategy, from client accounts. But it requires the credentials of the client accounts. @heroeslair was talking about the Mother/Child strategy, that a few of us here do - it’s F/U with more accounts (not touching client accounts), and redirecting the traffic to that client account. But that’s another story.

Automation is power and scaling. Let’s face it !

Hopes it helps giving some clues.

2 Likes